• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Recipe Cards Wanted: Looking to Buy!

In summary, to sell your vintage recipe cards to Pampered Chef, you can fill out their "Vintage Recipe Cards Wanted" form on their website. The amount they pay for the cards varies depending on factors such as rarity and condition. They are interested in a variety of vintage recipe cards, but not generic ones. The cards do not need to be in perfect condition, but should still be usable. Payment for the cards will be provided through a method of your choice if they decide to purchase them.
lisa717
Anyone have any recipe cards that they would like sell? The more recent the better...

I have a bunch of older ones, if your at all interested I would be happy to make a list.

Carol

I might have some---I will have to check.

***Sorry I checked I dont have any non stamped ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
You can buy them on supply order.

Related to Vintage Recipe Cards Wanted: Looking to Buy!

1. What is the process for selling my vintage recipe cards to Pampered Chef?

To sell your vintage recipe cards to Pampered Chef, you can visit our website and fill out our "Vintage Recipe Cards Wanted" form. You will need to provide information such as the recipe titles, the condition of the cards, and any other relevant details. Once we receive your submission, our team will evaluate the cards and make you an offer if they are interested in purchasing them.

2. How much do you typically pay for vintage recipe cards?

The amount we pay for vintage recipe cards varies depending on factors such as the rarity, condition, and demand of the cards. We strive to offer fair prices for all items we purchase, and our team will provide you with an offer once they have evaluated the cards.

3. Are there any specific types of vintage recipe cards that you are looking for?

We are interested in a variety of vintage recipe cards, including those from popular brands, unique or unusual recipes, and special edition cards. However, we may not be interested in generic or common recipe cards that can easily be found elsewhere.

4. Do my vintage recipe cards need to be in perfect condition to sell them to Pampered Chef?

While we prefer recipe cards in good or excellent condition, we understand that vintage items may have some wear and tear. As long as the cards are still legible and usable, we may still be interested in purchasing them.

5. How will I receive payment for the vintage recipe cards I sell to Pampered Chef?

If we decide to purchase your vintage recipe cards, we will provide you with a payment method that works best for you. This could include a check, PayPal transfer, or store credit if you are interested in purchasing items from our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brewejen
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • pcTracey