• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Vintage Recipe Cards: Seeking Shows Theme & More!

In summary, the speaker is looking for old recipe cards, specifically the Theme Shows ones, to use for an incentive program in her business. Another consultant in her cluster had the idea to use them as a thank you gift for customers who round up their purchases, with an extra dollar added to the round up going towards a charity. The speaker only has a few old recipe cards and another person offers to send her some from their collection.
chefheidi2003
Gold Member
I am looking for any old recipe cards...I would like the Theme Shows but any of them would be great.

bumping....

bumping again!!

PACKS of recipe cards or individual ones?

Anything...I just want as many old recipe cards as I can get...

What are you planning to do with them?

Put them in little sets and use them as incentive for people to round up...another consultant in my cluster had the idea and I love it.

So, do you tell them that they get this if the round-up or just give it to them as a thanks when they do and hope that the word gets around?

She said that she has been telling them...but I think that she said that she gives it to them if they round up plus add $1 so instead of just rounding to the next dollar it is up an extra dollar after that...she said that she wants to raise more money for RUFTH this year...she said that she did it at one show and it went over really well. She said that her RUFTH average is about $2-$3 but at the show that she did it at she got $15. I think that it is great...it is a small price for us and it makes a big difference for the food bank...however I don't have very many old recipe cards to use for it. She uses 6 cards in each...3 new and 3 old

thanks, let us know how it works out.

i have 3 packs from cucina italiana, 3 dine out at home, and 2 from chocolate, chocolate, chocolate (one is open). They were given to me and I'd be glad to give them to you b/c I don't really use them.

PM me or email me your name/address and I'll drop them in the mail.

[email protected]

1. What exactly are vintage recipe cards?

Vintage recipe cards are recipe cards that are at least 20 years old and have a nostalgic or retro aesthetic. They often feature recipes that were popular during a certain time period.

2. How can I incorporate vintage recipe cards into my Pampered Chef shows?

You can use vintage recipe cards as a theme for your shows by featuring recipes from different eras or hosting a vintage-inspired cooking demo. You can also use them as a unique giveaway or gift for your guests.

3. Where can I find vintage recipe cards to use for my shows?

You can find vintage recipe cards at thrift stores, antique shops, and online marketplaces such as Etsy or eBay. You can also create your own vintage-inspired recipe cards using design software or by hand.

4. Can I still use modern Pampered Chef products with vintage recipes?

Absolutely! Pampered Chef products are designed to be versatile and work well with a variety of recipes, including vintage ones. You can also adapt vintage recipes to use with modern cooking methods and appliances.

5. Are there any tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef show with a vintage recipe card theme?

Make sure to do your research and choose recipes that are not only vintage but also delicious and easy to make with Pampered Chef products. Incorporate fun facts or trivia about the era the recipe is from to make the show more engaging. Lastly, encourage guests to participate by bringing their own vintage recipe cards to share.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • lisa717
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • nancycookspc