• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fall/Winter 2011 Recipe Cards Wanted

In summary, For the Fall/Winter 2011 recipe cards, the company is looking for recipes that are perfect for the colder months and feature seasonal ingredients. They also welcome recipes that include ingredients from other brands, but prefer the majority to be from Pampered Chef. There is no limit to the number of recipe cards that can be submitted, but quality and uniqueness are important. The benefits of having a recipe featured include exposure to a wide audience and potential recognition on social media. To submit a recipe, visit the website and fill out the submission form with the full recipe, a photo, and any additional notes or tips.
brewejen
Gold Member
Hi everyone! I'm a fairly new consultant and I didn't get a chance to buy the microwave brownie and the meatball recipe cards before they sold out. Does anyone have some they'd like to sell?

I'll look to see what I've got when I get home LATE tonight. If not tonight, then I'll know by this weekend for sure.

I have one unopened pack of the Tapenade Turkey Meatball recipe cards. I also have others like the Vegetarian Harvest Pasta Skillet, Chicken Piccata Pasta, Mexican Chicken Napoleans, Mexican Chicken Lasagna, Mock Lemon Meringue Cake, and Mini Chocolate Tiramisu Cakes. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.

1. What types of recipes are you looking for in the Fall/Winter 2011 recipe cards?

We are looking for recipes that are perfect for the colder months, such as cozy soups, hearty stews, and traditional holiday dishes. We also welcome recipes that feature seasonal ingredients like pumpkin, apples, and cranberries.

2. Can I submit a recipe that includes ingredients from other brands?

Yes, you can submit a recipe that features ingredients from other brands. However, we do ask that the majority of the ingredients come from Pampered Chef products to align with our brand.

3. How many recipe cards can I submit?

You can submit as many recipe cards as you would like, but please keep in mind that we are looking for quality over quantity. Make sure each recipe is unique and stands out.

4. What are the benefits of having my recipe featured in the Fall/Winter 2011 recipe cards?

If your recipe is chosen to be featured in our Fall/Winter 2011 recipe cards, it will be seen by a wide audience of Pampered Chef customers. You will also receive recognition for your recipe and may even be featured on our social media pages.

5. How do I submit my recipe for consideration?

To submit your recipe, please visit our website and fill out the submission form. Make sure to include the full recipe, a photo of the finished dish, and any additional notes or tips. We will review all submissions and contact you if your recipe is chosen to be featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChillFL
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefChillFL
  • jst4467
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • smama07