• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso- Rotary Grater Measuring Cup

In summary, the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup is a convenient kitchen tool for grating a variety of foods, including cheese, vegetables, and nuts. It is easy to use by simply placing the food item in the grater chamber and turning the handle. The grated food collects in the measuring cup below, which can hold up to 1 cup of grated food and is marked with measurement lines for accurate measuring. The product is dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended for best results. It is safe for children to use with adult supervision, but should be kept out of reach of young children due to sharp grater blades.
lkbcovington
I'm a new consultant and met a potential new customer today at a WH party. She is desperately seeking the measuring cup that attached to the end of the old style rotary grater. If I can pull of this small miracle for her I bet she would be a loyal customer in the future. Does anyone have one of these they would be willing to sell? I did not see it available as a replacement parts item. Thanks in advance.

-Leighanne

I have a used one. LMK if she is interested.It's called The Grate Container.

I have one I've never used and would be happy to part with it. Email me if you are interested: [email protected]

I have been looking for one for almost a year if anyone still has one.

I have a brand new one that is still in the bag. If anyone is still interested let me know.

I have one New in the plastic - never used - PM if you are interested! :)

Thanks so much for all the offers. I've got a check in the mail to Dor, but thanks go out to everyone who offered.

1. How do I use the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup?

The Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup is very easy to use. Simply place your desired food item into the grater chamber, close the lid, and turn the handle in a clockwise motion. The grated food will collect in the measuring cup below for easy measuring and pouring.

2. Is the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, we recommend hand-washing for best results and to prolong the life of the product.

3. Can I grate cheese with the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup?

Yes, the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup is designed to grate a variety of foods, including cheese, vegetables, and nuts. It is perfect for making salads, pasta dishes, and garnishing your favorite dishes.

4. How much does the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup hold?

The measuring cup of the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup can hold up to 1 cup (250 ml) of grated food. It is marked with measurement lines for easy and accurate measuring.

5. Is the Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup safe to use for children?

The Iso-Rotary Grater Measuring Cup is safe for children to use with adult supervision. However, we recommend keeping the product out of reach of young children as the grater blades are sharp and can cause injury if mishandled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
jbakerpc
  • pampered.chris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Jennifer Hunsucker
  • Products and Tips
Replies