• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: 4-5 Metal Vege Peelers-Old Style

In summary, the old style metal vegetable peelers have a sharper blade and sturdier handle compared to the new style. Each set comes with 4-5 peelers and they can be used on most types of vegetables. They are also dishwasher safe and the blades cannot be replaced. With proper care, they should remain sharp for a long time.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
I have a customer that is not happy with the new style of the vegetable peelers and is desperately seeking 4-5 of the old style, all metal vege peelers. Please let me know if you have any available.
Customer would like these to be new in package.
PM me!

Thank you!!

Last edited:
I just had a customer say the same thing...I was under the impression that just the handle changed, that's what I told them!

I have one still in the package.

JoLynn

cindylpal said:
I just had a customer say the same thing...I was under the impression that just the handle changed, that's what I told them!
It is just the handle that was redesigned, but some people don't like the bulkiness of the new one. And the old one could be used as a scraper to get seeds and ribs out of bell peppers.

I might have one in my stash in the basement. Let me take a look after I'm fully awake.

I have some... I'll PM you.

Bumping! I found one, I still need more, please help!!

FOUND THEM!!! Thanks so much to everyone!!

1. What is the difference between the old style and new style metal vegetable peelers?

The old style metal vegetable peelers have a sharper blade and a sturdier handle compared to the new style. They are also more durable and can withstand more frequent use.

2. How many peelers come in a set?

Each set of Iso: 4-5 Metal Vege Peelers-Old Style comes with four to five peelers, depending on the specific set.

3. Can these peelers be used on all types of vegetables?

Yes, these peelers are designed to be versatile and can be used on most types of vegetables, including carrots, potatoes, and cucumbers.

4. Are these peelers dishwasher safe?

Yes, these peelers are dishwasher safe, making them easy to clean and maintain.

5. Can the blades be replaced if they become dull?

No, the blades on these peelers cannot be replaced. However, with proper care and use, they should remain sharp for a long time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heather223
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • Leslie Wallace
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • amychefofPA