• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for an All-Metal Vegetable Peeler? Anyone Selling?

In summary, the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" is a high-quality peeler made with stainless steel blades that stay sharp for a long time. It is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for longevity. The blade can be replaced and the peeler is designed to peel a variety of vegetables and fruits. It also comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
heather223
Gold Member
Hi! I am looking for the old style vegetable peeler that was all metal. Does anyone have one and if so how much would you be willing to sell it for? :chef:

Are you wanting the one with the metal handle? I have one of those NIP. Let me know if you are still looking for one.

Heather, I also have one, and live in Ohio. Where exactly are you?

I am in the Youngstown area.

Paula

I am still looking for the one with the metal handle. I am about 30 minutes from Cleveland. How much?

I too am looking for the old style of peeler. If anyone still has one I would love to purchase it from you.

I am still looking for it as well. I have a customer who really wants this.

Bumping one last time to see if anyone has a old style vegetable peeler. My customer is still looking for it.

1. What is the quality of the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler"?

The "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" is made with high-quality stainless steel blades that are designed to stay sharp for a long time. It also has an ergonomic handle for a comfortable grip while peeling.

2. Is the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can the blade of the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" be replaced?

Yes, the blade of the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" can be replaced. Please contact our customer service for assistance with replacement blades.

4. What types of vegetables can the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" peel?

The "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" is designed to peel a variety of vegetables, including carrots, potatoes, cucumbers, and more. It can also be used to peel fruits like apples and pears.

5. How long is the warranty for the "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler"?

The "Iso Old Vegetable Peeler" comes with a limited lifetime warranty. If you experience any issues with the product, please reach out to our customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • Amanda c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PamperedChefTerri
  • 1PamperedChef4U