• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Need 4 of the Old Vegetable Peelers!

In summary, the old vegetable peeler has a sharper blade, sturdier handle, and wider opening compared to the newer version. Unfortunately, the old vegetable peeler has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. No replacement blades are available for the old vegetable peeler, but the newer version has similar features and includes a lifetime guarantee. It can be returned within 30 days if not satisfied, but it has received positive reviews. The old vegetable peeler is dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended for better maintenance.
jchesley
I am on the hunt for 4 NEW vegetable peelers (the old style). I have a past host that wanted to stock up on them before they were discontinued and didn't get them in time for her. :eek:

Jessica

You can still place an individual order and date it for Feb. Sorry I don't have any!

oh thank you! I didn't know you could do that. What is the cutoff for Feb orders?

You have to the end of March to submitt anything from the previous month.

I have 4 if you can't get them ordered
email me if you need them

Related to I Need 4 of the Old Vegetable Peelers!

What is the difference between the old vegetable peeler and the newer version?

The old vegetable peeler has a sharper blade and a sturdier handle compared to the newer version. It also has a wider opening for peeling larger vegetables.

Can I still purchase the old vegetable peeler?

Unfortunately, the old vegetable peeler has been discontinued and is no longer available for purchase. However, the newer version has similar features and is just as efficient.

Are there any replacement blades available for the old vegetable peeler?

No, we do not offer replacement blades for the old vegetable peeler. We recommend purchasing the newer version, which also includes a lifetime guarantee.

Can I return the newer version of the vegetable peeler if I prefer the old one?

Yes, you can return the newer version of the vegetable peeler within 30 days of purchase if you are not satisfied with it. However, we recommend giving it a try as it has received positive reviews from our customers.

Is the old vegetable peeler dishwasher safe?

Yes, the old vegetable peeler is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing it with warm soapy water to maintain its sharpness and longevity.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pampered.chris
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pampered.chris
  • heather223
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
heather223
  • missyciccolella