• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler for a Good Cause | Limited Supply Available!

In summary, the "Get the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler for a Good Cause" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase the classic vegetable peeler for $9.99, with a portion of the proceeds going towards Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to fight hunger in the United States. There is a limited supply of the peeler available and it can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website.
missyciccolella
I have a customer that loved our old veggie peeler...she really wants to purchase about 5-6 of them to donate to her church. She said they do a lot of meals for the homeless, and everyone fights over that veggie peeler. She isn't interested in the new one b/c of price...anyone have some peelers they would be willing to part with?
Email me at [email protected]
Thanks!
Missy

I've got 4. I'll email you.

chefann said:
I've got 4. I'll email you.

I'm afraid to ask why you have 4 of them!

I picked them up to have for cash and carry at fairs, and they never sold.

I LOVE our veg. peeler - can't believe they didn't sell!

I know! I've got a whole bunch of small items that I had stocked for cash and carry - they're easy to stash in a purse and not so heavy that a purchaser will regret buying it when they have to carry it around all day. :) But, wouldn't you figure, the fairs I worked after I got them had cheap customers who didn't want to buy anything. :rolleyes:

PeelerI think I have two if you still need them...

I too loved the old style.. the new one seems awkward

I actuallty like the serated peeler for peeling potatoes then the new veggie peeler...

Karla
[email protected]

I have quite a few veggie peelers in the old style if you need some more. I have kept a lot on hand for door prizes. Let me know.

Missy, I (finally!) got these out in the mail yesterday. Sorry about the delay. Please let me know if you don't get them by the end of the week.

Related to Get the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler for a Good Cause | Limited Supply Available!

What is the "Get the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler for a Good Cause" promotion?

The "Get the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler for a Good Cause" promotion is a limited-time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase our classic vegetable peeler, with a portion of the proceeds going towards a charitable cause.

How much does the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler cost?

The Beloved Old Veggie Peeler is available for purchase at $9.99 each.

Which charity is the proceeds from the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler going towards?

The proceeds from the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler will be donated to Feeding America, a non-profit organization that works to provide food and support to individuals and families facing hunger in the United States.

Is there a limited supply of the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler?

Yes, there is a limited supply of the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler available for this promotion. Once the peeler is sold out, it will no longer be available for purchase.

Can I purchase the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler online?

Yes, the Beloved Old Veggie Peeler can be purchased online through the Pampered Chef website. Simply add the peeler to your cart and proceed with the checkout process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BethCooks4U
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PCJenni
  • chefamanda
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
stephaniekocala
  • Chefgirl2