• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Hands on a 4-Piece Steak Knife Set with Case - Limited Time Offer!

In summary, the 4-Piece Steak Knife Set includes four high-quality steak knives with serrated blades and ergonomic handles, as well as a storage case for easy transport and organization. The set is currently available for a limited time offer of $49.99 and the knives are dishwasher safe. They are made of durable stainless steel with non-slip handles for a secure grip. Additional steak knives can also be purchased individually to accommodate larger families or dinner parties.
Karen
Gold Member
If anyone has the 4-piece steakknife set with case that they would like me to take off their hands, please PM me and let me know what price you're needing for them. My mom told me today that she decided she would like the old set (not the new forged cutlery set for $145). Too bad she didn't tell me last week before I closed my last February show before they were discontinued!!! :( Thanks a bunch!

You have until the end of March to place a February order. You can place an individual order and back date it for this produce.

Related to Get Your Hands on a 4-Piece Steak Knife Set with Case - Limited Time Offer!

What is included in the 4-Piece Steak Knife Set?

The 4-Piece Steak Knife Set includes four high-quality steak knives with serrated blades and ergonomic handles. It also comes with a convenient storage case for easy transport and organization.

What is the price of the 4-Piece Steak Knife Set?

The 4-Piece Steak Knife Set is currently available for a limited time offer of $49.99. This is a great deal considering the high-quality and durability of the knives.

Are the steak knives dishwasher safe?

Yes, the steak knives in this set are dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand-washing them to maintain their sharpness and quality over time.

What is the material of the steak knives?

The steak knives are made of durable stainless steel, which is known for its strength and resistance to rust and corrosion. The handles are made of a comfortable and non-slip material for a secure grip.

Can I purchase additional steak knives to add to the set?

Yes, you can purchase additional steak knives to add to your set. Our steak knives are sold individually, so you can easily add as many as you need to accommodate your dinner parties or larger families.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lt1jane
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
winklermom
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • imported_iteachurkid