• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your Limited Edition Cranberry Spatulas - Traditional Style | White Color

In summary, the Limited Edition Cranberry Spatulas are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone material and come in a set of two. They are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces, and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. These spatulas are a limited edition item with a beautiful cranberry color and traditional style, making them a unique and special addition to any kitchen.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
I haver a customer who would like 2 sets of the cranberry spatulas that are now d/c. They are the traditional style spatulas (aka rubber scrappers) that we currently sale in white. I know some are in the outlet, but I believe there are 4 pieces total in "the set" & I need them all. PM me if possible. TIA!

I have 2 small mix 'n scrapers and one classic scraper in the cranberry (new in package) if you are interested in them. $10 each plus shipping.

Anyone else??

Right now, I need 2 skinny scrapers in cranberry & 1 classic scraper in cranberry.

I need 2 skinny scrapers in cranberry & 1 classic scraper in cranberry.

Bumping again. Looking for 2 skinny scrappers & 1 classic scraper in cranberry!

I have one classic scraper in cranberry available for $10 plus shipping. PM me is you are interested.

I sent you a PM. Now I just need to cranberry skinny scrapers.

What is the material of the Cranberry Spatulas?

The Limited Edition Cranberry Spatulas are made of high-quality, heat-resistant silicone material that is durable and safe to use in the kitchen.

How many spatulas come in the set?

The set includes two spatulas in the traditional style and white color, perfect for all your cooking and baking needs.

Can these spatulas be used on non-stick cookware?

Yes, these spatulas are safe to use on all types of cookware, including non-stick surfaces. The silicone material will not scratch or damage your pots and pans.

Are these spatulas dishwasher safe?

Yes, these spatulas are dishwasher safe for easy and convenient cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher for best results.

What makes these spatulas a limited edition?

These Cranberry Spatulas are a limited edition item, meaning they are only available for a limited time. They feature a beautiful cranberry color and traditional style, making them a unique and special addition to any kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• christy_c
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
  • Tropicalburstqt2
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • kcmckay