• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Items are Available for Sale in My Yard Sale?

In summary, the company's top selling products include a chef's knife, measuring spoons, non-stick pan, garlic press, and food chopper. Special deals and promotions can be found on their website or through their email newsletter, and discounts are available for hosting a Pampered Chef party. Most products are dishwasher safe, but it's recommended to check care instructions. Returns and exchanges are accepted within 30 days, and the company also offers sustainable products made from recycled materials.
chefmeg
Gold Member
Hi to all, I am preparing for a yard sale this weekend and would much rather sell my PC stuff to other consultants than to drag it to the yardsale! If you are interested in an item, please PM me for the price and for how to pay.

Here is what I have:

5 Stoneware Sensations cookbooks
2 Kids Cookie Making Sets
1 Let's Eat Kids Cookbook
4 Nylon Ladles (old style)
1 Sea Green Micro Fiber Towel
2 Accessory forks (set of 2)
2 My Safe Cutters
1 Dough & Pizza Roller (old style)
1 Stainless Cheese Plane
1 Wine Bottle Opener
1 Turquoise Small Mix 'N Scraper
1 Can Strainer
1 Bar-B Tongs (old style)
1 wrought iron Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy
1 wrought iron Simple Additions Hospitality Stand
1 wrought iron Simple Additions 3-Tier Stand
1 Cranberry Oval Baker
1 Round Platter in Vanilla
1 Woven Selections Round Tray (received before they restyled them)
1 Tart/Quiche Pan with Fluting Tool
1 Nonstick Cake Panp set with Checkerboard insert
2 Double Balloon Whisks
2 Oven Mitts (old style)
1 Ice Cream Sandwich Maker
1 Stoneware Tote Bag

How much for the Kid's Cookie Making Set?

How much for Stoneware Sensations?

I just PMed you! Thanks

How much for the stoneware tote bag?

I just PM'd you.

just pmd you

no longer availablethanks to all who pm'd me, but none of the items listed in the original post are available as of today 4-19-07! Thanks

chefmeg said:
thanks to all who pm'd me, but none of the items listed in the original post are available as of today 4-19-07! Thanks

WOW !!! Thank is great!!

What are your top selling products?

Our top selling products include the classic chef's knife, the multi-purpose measuring spoons, the versatile non-stick pan, the easy-to-use garlic press, and the time-saving food chopper.

Do you offer any special deals or promotions?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions on our products. These can be found on our website or through our email newsletter. We also offer discounts for hosting a Pampered Chef party.

Are your products dishwasher safe?

The majority of our products are dishwasher safe, but we always recommend checking the specific care instructions for each item. Some of our products may need to be hand washed to maintain their quality.

Can I return or exchange a product?

Yes, we have a satisfaction guarantee on all of our products. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Are your products made from sustainable materials?

We strive to use sustainable materials in our products whenever possible. We have a line of eco-friendly products made from recycled materials, and we are constantly working to improve our sustainability practices.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Denise K
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Denise K
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
  • Jules711