• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What items are on sale for half off regular price?

In summary, "Half off It Needs to Go" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef that offers select products at a 50% discount to make room for new products. It typically occurs twice a year, in the spring and fall, and can be purchased both online and in person through a Pampered Chef consultant. Not all products are eligible for this promotion, and it cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions.
trps
Silver Member
Ok I have a list of discontinued itemspriced as marked and anything on my new list is half off regular price I have a list (the prices will not be correct) plus shipping. Many new 2011 items. I can not get into my storage space.

Old style cookie press $20.00
Reversible Tiles Table Runner $7.00
Small Bowls Colored (4) $25.00
Toaster Bags (new but opened to see what they were) $3.00
Old style carving set $30.00
Purple i-slice $3.00
Microfiber towel Pumpkin $5.00 X 2
Kitchen Scale $20.00
Striped Medium Bowl $10.00
Kitchen Shears Case (black) $5.00

Cookie Cutter (used ) $1.00
Bar B Tongs (used ) $5.00

what all do you have left?
thanks

What is "Half off It Needs to Go"?

"Half off It Needs to Go" is a special promotion by Pampered Chef where select products are offered at a 50% discount in order to make room for new products.

How often does "Half off It Needs to Go" happen?

This promotion typically happens twice a year, usually in the spring and fall, but the exact dates may vary.

Can I purchase "Half off It Needs to Go" items online?

Yes, you can purchase these discounted items both online and in person through a Pampered Chef consultant.

Are all Pampered Chef products eligible for "Half off It Needs to Go"?

No, only select products are eligible for this promotion. These items will be clearly marked with a "Half off It Needs to Go" sticker.

Can I use other discounts or promotions on "Half off It Needs to Go" items?

No, "Half off It Needs to Go" items cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. The 50% discount will already be applied to the product price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
dymplz8
Replies
Views
luvlabs
  • trps
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies