• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Pampered Chef Recipe Cards

In summary, "Iso: Pampered Chef Recipe Cards" are part of a recipe collection called "Island of Spice" and feature easy-to-make recipes. They can be used with any kitchen tools and cookware and include 30 different recipes. The cards feature a variety of recipes, including vegetarian and gluten-free options, but are not specifically tailored to any dietary restrictions. They are only available as part of the Iso collection, but individual cards can be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants.
emmabelle47
I'm looking for packs of recipe cards. I'm going to use them to pass out at a Christmas in July bazaar in, well, July! Any packs of recipes anyone wants to get rid of, let me know! I know there's some on the order form, but I would like a variety. Thanks!

Have some at homeI have some at home--Cookies, etc.
I'll make a note to check when I get off work.
Keep you posted.

That'd be great! Thanks!

OOOH! If anyone has any extra, I could use some too!

You could always go to Vista Print and make some of your own. I am not sure if you can make them with different recipes, but they are free!

That is very true. And postcards are free right now!

You could do two recipes per postcard....say one app. and one dessert. :)

no postcards found...sorryI'm sorry, my stash wasn't what I thought I had. Looks like there are some good ideas for you.

Thats true. I just like how there's a picture of the recipe on it. I know I personally like to see what its suppose to look like. lol.

1. What are "Iso: Pampered Chef Recipe Cards"?

"Iso" stands for "Island of Spice," which is the name of a Pampered Chef recipe collection. These recipe cards are part of that collection and feature delicious and easy-to-make recipes.

2. Are the recipe cards only for use with Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipe cards can be used with any kitchen tools or cookware. They simply feature recipes that have been tested and approved by Pampered Chef.

3. How many recipe cards are included in the set?

The Iso: Pampered Chef Recipe Cards set includes 30 recipe cards, each with a different recipe.

4. Are there any specific dietary restrictions or preferences included in the recipes?

The recipe cards feature a variety of recipes, including vegetarian and gluten-free options. However, they are not specifically tailored to any one dietary restriction or preference.

5. Can these recipe cards be purchased separately or are they only available as part of the Iso collection?

These recipe cards are only available as part of the Iso collection. However, individual cards can be purchased through independent Pampered Chef consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcTracey
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • Aunticooks
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • EmAdams