• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Pampered Bride Invitations with Blank Recipe Cards?

In summary, an Iso Pampered Bride Invitation is a personalized invitation for a bridal shower or wedding event, featuring high-quality products from Pampered Chef. To order, you can contact a Pampered Chef consultant or customer service team with event details. The products included in the invitation can be chosen by the host and production time is typically 5-7 business days. The design can also be customized to fit the event's theme or color scheme.
Chef Laurie
I'm looking for the old style Pampered Bride invitations, the kind with the blank recipe card attached. Anyone have some extras to spare?

The new ones still have a recipe card attached.
I don't know if that helps, but if that is why you were looking for the old ones, you can still get the new ones. :)

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't noticed. Oops.

What is an Iso Pampered Bride Invitation?

An Iso Pampered Bride Invitation is a unique and personalized invitation for a bridal shower or wedding event, featuring high-quality products from Pampered Chef.

How do I order Iso Pampered Bride Invitations?

You can order Iso Pampered Bride Invitations through a Pampered Chef consultant or by contacting our customer service team. Simply provide the details of your event and our team will help create a custom invitation for you.

What products are included in Iso Pampered Bride Invitations?

The products included in Iso Pampered Bride Invitations vary, but typically include kitchen essentials such as cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. The specific products can be chosen by the host of the event.

How long does it take to receive Iso Pampered Bride Invitations?

The production time for Iso Pampered Bride Invitations is typically 5-7 business days. Shipping time will depend on your location and chosen shipping method.

Can I customize the design of Iso Pampered Bride Invitations?

Yes, the design of Iso Pampered Bride Invitations can be customized to fit the theme or color scheme of your event. Our team will work with you to create a unique and personalized invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedchefDaly
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefhelen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • christy_c