• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Iso: Older Recipe Cards, Sb Fall '07, Una Muestra

In summary, "Iso: Older Recipe Cards" refers to the search for older Pampered Chef recipe cards from the Fall 2007 collection. "Sb" in the title stands for "Season's Best," which was the name of the catalog where these recipe cards were featured. The phrase "Una Muestra" in the title indicates a desire for a sample or preview of the recipe cards. These specific recipe cards are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef, but the recipes can be found on their website or other cooking websites. However, the physical cards may include additional tips and instructions not found online.
INGonzalez
Hi All! I am looking for some old recipe cards and old Una Muestra de Pampered Chef's (those would be for my Spanish speaking clients). I 'd like to use them as giveaways.

Please let me know what you have and what you would like for them. I can pay you via PAYPAL.

Also, I am looking for a few of the FALL 07 Season's Best

Thank you all, in advance for all the help you provide around here.

Itza

Last edited:

1. What is "Iso: Older Recipe Cards"?

"Iso" stands for "in search of" and in this context, it means that the person is looking for or wanting to buy older Pampered Chef recipe cards. These specific cards are from the Fall 2007 collection and are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef.

2. What does "Sb" mean in the title?

"Sb" is short for "Season's Best," which is the name of Pampered Chef's seasonal catalog. The Fall 2007 catalog was called "Season's Best Fall 2007" and featured the recipe cards that are being sought after.

3. What is the significance of "Una Muestra" in the title?

"Una Muestra" means "a sample" in Spanish. This indicates that the person is looking for a sample or preview of the Fall 2007 recipe cards. It could also mean that they are looking for a specific recipe from that collection.

4. Are these recipe cards still available for purchase?

No, these specific recipe cards from the Fall 2007 collection are no longer available for purchase through Pampered Chef. They may be available through third-party sellers or through online marketplaces, but they are not being sold by Pampered Chef anymore.

5. Can I find these recipes online instead of purchasing the physical cards?

Yes, you can find the recipes from the Fall 2007 collection on Pampered Chef's website. They may also be available on other cooking or recipe websites. However, the physical recipe cards may have additional tips and instructions that are not included online.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieJ
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Tammy Thurmon
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedDor