• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Favorite Mexican Recipe for a Show?

In summary, the most popular Mexican dish to make during a Pampered Chef show is the Classic Chicken Enchiladas, which can be easily customized with different fillings and toppings. A vegetarian option for a Mexican recipe is the Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos, which can be made ahead of time for easy preparation. Essential ingredients for a great Mexican recipe include corn tortillas, Mexican cheese blend, salsa, avocado, cilantro, and lime. For allergy-friendly options, the Grilled Shrimp and Mango Skewers can be made gluten-free and accommodate allergies to shellfish or mango. And for a sweet treat, Churro Bites are a perfect dessert to make during a Pampered Chef show and can be served with a
susanr613
Gold Member
Hi all:

I'm anticipating doing my first Hispanic-oriented show. The host is Mexican, and she has lots of family and friends. I would like to tailor the show as much as possible, including using an authentic recipe.

I already know I can look up English translations of of Una Muestra recipes. What do you suggest I use to show off as many products as possible, and have as much guest participation as possible?

Thank you -

Taco Calzone....

I"d do an enchilada dish. Isn't there an enchilada ring in one of the cookbooks? I'm Mexican, yet nothing else is really coming to mind. Tonight I made Mexican chicken and rice - something my grandmother used to make us. Pretty easy - let me know if you want the recipe.

The Tamale Verde skillet from the f/w seasons best is super yummy. Never tried it at a show, though.

The chicken tortilla casarole is wonderful, you can mix it up a bit and it serves a lot of people! Plus you can make it in the microwave and show off the DCB!

Taco Ring and/ or Taco Grande... HUGE hits and easy to make

I just did the Taco Ring with a hispanic group and it went over VERY well. :)

Taco RingI am doing the Taco Ring tomorrow night! Everyone loves it! :thumbup:

Debbie :D

thanks so much for the suggestions - i should try them at home! turns out my host does NOT want a hispanic recipe...so we're making the new red white and blue trifle.

i am bringing spanish-language catalogs and your life your way brochures, and there will be a few people there who do not speak english.

thanks again!!!

1. What is the most popular Mexican dish to make during a Pampered Chef show?

The most popular Mexican dish to make during a Pampered Chef show is the Classic Chicken Enchiladas. It is a crowd-pleaser and can be easily customized with different fillings and toppings.

2. Can you share a vegetarian option for a Mexican recipe for a show?

Yes, our Black Bean and Sweet Potato Tacos are a delicious vegetarian option that is sure to impress your guests. They are packed with flavor and can be made ahead of time for easy preparation during the show.

3. What ingredients are essential for a great Mexican recipe for a show?

Some essential ingredients for a great Mexican recipe for a show include corn tortillas, Mexican cheese blend, salsa, avocado, cilantro, and lime. These ingredients can be used in a variety of dishes and are staples in Mexican cuisine.

4. Are there any allergy-friendly Mexican recipes for a show?

Yes, our Grilled Shrimp and Mango Skewers are a delicious and allergy-friendly option for a Mexican recipe at a show. They can easily be made gluten-free and can accommodate allergies to shellfish or mango by substituting with alternate ingredients.

5. Can a Mexican dessert be made during a Pampered Chef show?

Absolutely! Our Churro Bites are a perfect sweet treat to make during a Pampered Chef show. They are simple to make and can be served with a variety of dipping sauces for added flavor. Plus, they are sure to be a hit with your guests!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy
  • pampchefsarah
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • wadesgirl