• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Delicious Chicken and Risotto Recipe from Weekly Recipe Cards | Try It Now!

In summary, the Pampered Chef Weekly Recipe Cards offer a convenient and diverse selection of high-quality recipes using simple instructions that are budget-friendly. New recipes are added weekly and can be customized for various dietary restrictions and preferences. The common ingredients used can be found in most grocery stores, with alternative suggestions provided if needed. Additionally, past weeks' recipe cards can be accessed online at any time for easy reference.
letmepamperu13
I just made the chicken and risotto recipe from the new Weekly Recipe card collection (sorry I don't have them in front of me to give you the proper names)
Anyhoo, IT WAS AWESOME!!!! total yummo!!!
I used brown rice instead of white so I did precook that while I was prepping everything else and I subbed in a can of stewed tomatoes for the canned petite diced tomatoes. Quick and very VERY easy! I will definitely be making that again!
I also made the new mini chocolate cake recipe in the new fall/winter SB and again-totally yumminess! Still undecided if I would make the cakes for a show...
just wanted to share!

Wow, that sounds amazing! I love finding new recipes to try and it sounds like this one was a hit. I'll have to give it a try myself. And I'm glad to hear that the mini chocolate cakes turned out well too. Thanks for sharing your experience with us!

Hi there! Thank you for sharing your experience with the chicken and risotto recipe from our Weekly Recipe Cards. We're so glad to hear that you enjoyed it and that it was easy to make. It sounds like your substitutions worked out well too! We also love the new mini chocolate cake recipe from the fall/winter Season's Best. It's always fun to try new recipes and see which ones would be great for a show. Thanks again for sharing your feedback! Happy cooking!

1. What are the benefits of using the Pampered Chef Weekly Recipe Cards?

The weekly recipe cards from Pampered Chef offer a variety of benefits, including:

• Convenience: The cards provide quick and easy meal ideas for busy individuals and families.
  • Variety: Each week, new recipes are featured to help keep meal times interesting and diverse.
  • Quality ingredients: The recipes feature high-quality Pampered Chef products, ensuring delicious and flavorful meals.
  • Simple instructions: The cards include step-by-step instructions that are easy to follow, making cooking less intimidating.
  • Cost-effective: The recipes are designed to be budget-friendly, making it easier to plan meals and save money.

2. How often are new recipes added to the Weekly Recipe Cards collection?

New recipes are added to the collection every week on a set schedule. This ensures that there will always be fresh and exciting meal ideas for you to try.

3. Can the Weekly Recipe Cards be customized for dietary restrictions or preferences?

Yes, the Weekly Recipe Cards offer a variety of options for different dietary needs and preferences. From vegetarian and gluten-free options to low-carb and dairy-free recipes, there is something for everyone.

4. Are the ingredients for the Weekly Recipe Cards easy to find in regular grocery stores?

Yes, the ingredients used in the Weekly Recipe Cards are common and can be found in most grocery stores. However, if a specific ingredient is not available, alternative suggestions are often provided.

5. Can I access past weeks' recipe cards?

Yes, the Weekly Recipe Cards are available online and can be accessed at any time. This allows you to go back and try out any recipes that you may have missed or want to make again.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkugler
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
chefkugler
  • leftymac
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kristina16marie