• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!

In summary, the Season's Best Recipe Collection booklets are now available for purchase. They can be ordered through PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner® Plus while supplies last.
PamperedDor
Gold Member
This just came in my email - whoo hoo!

Order Previous Season's Best Recipe Collections Today
Beginning today, you can purchase previous seasons' Season's Best Recipe Collection booklets. Pass them out to potential hosts and guests or complete your own collection. These recipe books come packed in 10s for $2.25. They can be ordered as a write-in on the Supply Order Form or through PamperedPartner® or PamperedPartner® Plus while supplies last.

English:

#JH30 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (Spring/Summer '07)
#JH31 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (Spring/Summer '08)
#JH36 — Season's Best® Recipe Collection/10 (mixed pack)

Spanish:

#JH33 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Fall/Winter '05)
#JH34 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Fall/Winter '06)
#JH35 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Spring/Summer '07)
#JH32 — Una Muesta de The Pampered Chef®/10 (Spring/Summer '08)

Hey I did not get that email???

me either :(

Dor, you're special! I didn't get it either.

I just got it!! PC newswire..

I looked under P3 and didn't see it

:chef:

I didn't get it yet either... I would love to have those as giveaways!

i didn't get it either, but I had to place and order today, so i put those on too! Thanks for the info!

I didn't get it either

I just got the e-mail

:chef:

It's in the PC Hotwire News (or what ever it's called now!)

Awesome! Thank you! The s/s 2007 issue was one of my favorites, and somehow I lost my last issue of s/s 2008. SO, this is great! Soooo cheap too!

WOW!!! I have been wondering if they have any old SB that would ever come up for sale. I'm glad they decided to do this!!! I wonder if their are any older issues hanging out somewhere that they will sell at any time????

I have EVERY Season's Best. :)I don't have any Spanish ones though. I might get a few of those. :)

awesome!!!! I am stocking up!

Shoot! Already put in my Nov Supply order. Hopefully there will be some left in December....

Cool! Hope we get it in Canada too.

kam said:
Shoot! Already put in my Nov Supply order. Hopefully there will be some left in December....

Me too...bummer!

kam said:

Ditto :( I would love to have those for me and to give as gifts!!!

Quick question -- are the Una Muestra de The Pampered Chef in Spanish only? I know the recipes are different. I may have to brush up on my language skills if there is no translation.​

They're different recipes, and the translations are on CC with the SBRC recipes.

I didn't get that e-mail or my newswire PC thingy :(

I got that email about 4 hours after I sent in a supply order - LOL
Guess I'll be sending in another one today - LOL

What is "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!"?

"Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" is a collection of popular Pampered Chef products from previous seasons that have been brought back for a limited time.

How often do new products get added to "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!"?

New products are added to "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" periodically throughout the year. Keep checking back to see what's new!

Can I still purchase these products after the season ends?

No, "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" products are only available for a limited time. Once the season ends, they will no longer be available for purchase.

Are there any discounts or special offers for "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" products?

Yes, some "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" products may be offered at a discounted price or as part of a special promotion. Make sure to check the website or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Can I still use my warranty on "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" products?

Yes, all "Hot off the Presses! S/B From Past Seasons!!!" products come with the same warranty as other Pampered Chef products. If you encounter any issues, please contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pchef Jen
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Pchef Jen
  • amyscookinggear
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Aunticooks
  • Julia Mideiros