• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in discounted Pampered Chef items?

P
PamperedByJulie
Hi AllI'm hanging up my apron, I've gotten everything I wanted out of Pampered Chef in my two years in the business and the fun has gone out of it for me. I figure it's time to move on.The following prices DO NOT include S/H because that will depend on how much you order and where it's going.OLD STYLE (all used)
Ultimate Slice and Grate - $20
Large Groove Cutting Board (w/o green thing) - $10
Cutting Board (w/o green thing) - $7NEW
Patriotic Basket Liner - $8
- Goes in the basket designed for the Rectangular Baker. Great addition for any Patriotic party. Paperwork Items - $4 for everything listed below
2 packages of Invitations
Stir Fry Recipe Cards
Tempting Tapas Recipe Cards
The Scoop Recipe Cards
10 Help Whip Cancer Pins
90 Drawing SlipsMarked, but Unused - $6 for everything listed below
10 Fall/Winter 2005 Season's Best
7 Spring/Summer 2006 Season's Best
- These all have my stamp on the inside cover, it can be easily covered by using a glue stick to put a business card over it. No one would ever be the wiser and those you give them to will have a reminder to order from you in the future.If you're interested send me an e-mail ([email protected]) with what you would like and your zip code, do not private message since this is first come first serve and I check e-mail a lot more often.My payment preference is PayPal instant transfer, I am not set up for credit cards. Once the sale is agreed to, I'll e-mail you an invoice via PayPal and ship within 2 business days of payment.Thanks
Julie

Last edited by a moderator:
Julie,
I'm sending you a private messeage.

Are the paperwork items still available?

Sorry to hear that you are leaving us Julie! I wish you happiness in your endeavors and maybe sometime find you back here again with us!

1. What items are included in the sale?

The sale includes a variety of used and unused Pampered Chef products, as well as some paper items and old season's Best catalogs.

2. How much does shipping and handling cost?

The cost of shipping and handling will depend on the size of your order and where it is being shipped to. It is not included in the listed prices.

3. How can I pay for my purchase?

Payment can be made through PayPal instant transfer. Credit cards are not accepted.

4. How will my purchase be shipped?

Your purchase will be shipped within 2 business days of payment. The exact shipping method will depend on the size and weight of your order.

5. How can I contact you to make a purchase?

You can contact me via email at [email protected]. Please do not send a private message, as the items will be sold on a first come, first served basis.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CarrieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef
  • PamperedGirl_KC
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey