• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in purchasing Pampered Chef items at discounted prices?

In summary, a "Going Out of Business Sale" is when a company or store sells off all of its inventory and assets in order to permanently close. Pampered Chef is having a "Going Out of Business Sale" because they have made the decision to close their business. The sale will begin on a specified date and all items will be marked down. However, there will be no returns or exchanges accepted during the sale and gift cards cannot be redeemed.
citygirl
I have decided to close my Pampered Chef Business. I have the attached items for sale. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested in purchasing any of them. Items will sold on a first come first served basis. Shipping is not included.

Karen Hanrahan

Attachments

• PC items for sale 12-1-06.doc
    42 KB · Views: 420
I also sent you an email.Becky Northup

The following are now available. I will email you back after 5:00 pm on Wed.
Nancy's artwork package
post cards
F/W 06 Seasons Best
F/W catalogs
Holiday cards
recipe cards

sent you a note. Also would be interested in Nancy's Artwork pkgs.

citygirl said:
The following are now available. I will email you back after 5:00 pm on Wed.
Nancy's artwork package
post cards
F/W 06 Seasons Best
F/W catalogs
Holiday cards
recipe cards

Is this all you have left? Are there any show to go pieces left? Catalog shoulder tote?

Thank you to everyone who has purchased items, such quick responses.

I have only the following items available. The show to go pieces and catalog tote, vinyl banner are no longer available.

17 F/W 2006 catalogs
1 pkg holiday cards from Merrill Corp
1 set of Recipe cards (portobello chicken panini, phyllo wrapped asparagus, baked potstickers)

I will get in touch with those who have purchased items with the shipping amounts before the end of the weekend. We are in the process of selling our house and things have been a little crazy lately.

May you all prosper in your business in 2007!
Karen

What is a "Going Out of Business Sale"?

A "Going Out of Business Sale" is a type of sale where a company or store is liquidating all of its inventory and assets in order to permanently close its doors.

Why is Pampered Chef having a "Going Out of Business Sale"?

Unfortunately, Pampered Chef has made the difficult decision to close our business. We want to thank all of our loyal customers for their support over the years.

When will the "Going Out of Business Sale" begin?

The "Going Out of Business Sale" will start on [date]. However, some items may sell out quickly, so we recommend shopping early for the best selection.

Will the prices be reduced during the "Going Out of Business Sale"?

Yes, all items will be marked down during the "Going Out of Business Sale". However, please keep in mind that all sales will be final and we will not be able to offer any returns or exchanges.

Can I still redeem any gift cards or returns during the "Going Out of Business Sale"?

Unfortunately, we will not be accepting any gift cards or returns during the "Going Out of Business Sale". We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
Replies
Views
Rabecca Forbes-PC Cons.
  • CarrieB
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Brenda.the.chef