• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Interested in My Discounted Items for Sale?

In summary, the "Small List of Stuff F/S" is a set of kitchen tools that includes 3 multi-purpose scissors, a flexible cutting mat, a citrus peeler, a mini spatula, and a mini serving spatula. All items are dishwasher safe and covered by a lifetime guarantee. The set is only sold as a whole and currently only available in one color combination.
linojackie
I have a couple items I am selling cuz I need to make some quick cash. Most things are discounted $.50 from retail, but there is no tax. If you are interested, let me know and I'll send the list. Shipping is not included in the list price.

Thanks!

I bet most of us are interested in seeing the list, even just out of curiosity. Do you think you could copy and paste the list here that way we don't bombard you with e-mails? :)

If its current items in the catalog she isn't allowed to post them - Jackie is just following the rules of the board - Only discontinued items are allowed to be posted - and I believe consultant supplies as well (but could be wrong!)

oh, I see. Sorry about that....how embarrassing....

Don't be embarrassed!! It takes a while to know all the ropes - don't worry - you will be flying with the rest of us soon enough!;)

Besides, I've never received so many PMs at one time. Makes me feel kinda special :blushing: I know, I'm a nerd!

linojackie said:
Besides, I've never received so many PMs at one time. Makes me feel kinda special :blushing: I know, I'm a nerd!

Jackie - I think there is a nerd group here!! Ya might wanna join - :D;):rolleyes:

1. What is included in the "Small List of Stuff F/S"?

The "Small List of Stuff F/S" includes a set of 3 multi-purpose kitchen scissors, a flexible cutting mat, a citrus peeler, a mini spatula, and a mini serving spatula. These kitchen tools are perfect for everyday cooking tasks.

2. Are the items in the "Small List of Stuff F/S" dishwasher safe?

Yes, all of the items included in the "Small List of Stuff F/S" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. However, it is recommended to hand wash the citrus peeler to maintain its sharpness.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the "Small List of Stuff F/S"?

No, the "Small List of Stuff F/S" is only sold as a set and individual items are not available for purchase. This allows us to offer a discounted price for the entire set.

4. Are these items covered by a warranty?

Yes, all of the items in the "Small List of Stuff F/S" are covered by Pampered Chef's lifetime guarantee. If any item becomes damaged or defective, we will replace it free of charge.

5. Is the "Small List of Stuff F/S" only available in one color?

Currently, the "Small List of Stuff F/S" is only available in one color combination of black and white. However, we may offer different color options in the future based on customer demand.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• newchefmommy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefaurora
  • iteachurkid
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
andreaskitchen2010
  • mjbroncobabe