• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Why Do Sellers Require Buyers to Ask for the List?

In summary, "Sightly off Topic Questions" are questions that pertain to cooking, entertaining, or home organization, but may not directly relate to Pampered Chef products or services. It is acceptable to ask for advice in these types of questions and share personal experiences or stories as long as they remain respectful and appropriate for all ages. To ensure your question is seen and answered by the community, it is best to provide a clear and concise title and description and actively engage with other members in the community.
ChefCat
When people are selling items here, why do some people have buyers "ask for the list"? Why not just post it here so everyone can see it at any time? Then as you sell things edit the post. Seems to me that would be easier and less time consuming. What is the appeal of making interested people ask for the list?

Because we aren't allowed to post items currently in the catalog.** Check out the Marketplace Guidelines - a sticky thread at the top of Marketplace.

ChefBeckyD said:
Because we aren't allowed to post items currently in the catalog.

Oh, OK. I did not know that. Well than I 'get it' now, thanks!

1. What is considered a "Sightly off Topic Question"?

A "Sightly off Topic Question" is a question that may not directly relate to Pampered Chef products or services, but still pertains to the overall theme of cooking, entertaining, or home organization.

2. Can I ask for cooking or entertaining advice in a "Sightly off Topic Question"?

Yes, as long as it relates to cooking, entertaining, or home organization, it is acceptable to ask for advice in a "Sightly off Topic Question". Our community is always happy to share tips and tricks to help make your kitchen and home life easier.

3. Are there any restrictions on the types of "Sightly off Topic Questions" that can be asked?

We ask that all questions and discussions remain respectful and appropriate for all ages. Please refrain from asking questions that promote inappropriate or offensive content.

4. Can I share personal experiences or stories in a "Sightly off Topic Question"?

Yes, we encourage our community to share their personal experiences and stories in a respectful and relevant manner. This can help foster a sense of community and provide valuable insights for others.

5. How can I ensure my "Sightly off Topic Question" is seen and answered by the community?

The best way to ensure your question is seen and answered is by providing a clear and concise title and description. Additionally, actively engage with other members in the community by answering and commenting on their questions as well.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Gypsy Rose
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Gypsy Rose
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • Jane the PC
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies