• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Getting Married or know someone who is?

Jane the PC

Novice Member
Apr 17, 2009
Ok, well I have a wedding dress ensemble that was never worn, its still got the tags on it, and I paid over 1500 for the entire set. I tried to sell it a while back with no luck.

I'm posting it on here, to see if anyone is interested in TRADING this dress for some Pampered Chef things, items, PC dollars, whatever. I was asking $800 cash for it when it was up for sale, but at this point, i'll consider any trade offer. I just want someone to enjoy it, because I never got to :(

Last edited by a moderator:

Melissa78

Veteran Member
Gold Member
May 10, 2009
I can't help you out but I must say, beautiful dress! (and loved the shoes too!) Sorry you didn't get the opportunity to wear it yourself.

mscharf

Advanced Member
Oct 19, 2008
have you tried finding a Bridal Consignment store in your area? We have one here and I have sold bridesmaid dresses and flowergirl dresses. They keep 50% you get 50%. Or ebay or craigslist? It is beautiful!

Jane the PC

Novice Member
Apr 17, 2009
THanks for the comments :) Yeah i had it on ebay twice, and got alot of views, but no sales. And then, on craigslist, i got TONS of offers, but they all turned out to be scams! It was always someone claiming to be buying it for a very good "friend" and they would give me a shipping address of Africa or something. Thankfully, I never sent the dress out with out confirming payment First!

I never thought about a dress consignment shop. I will have to check it out and see if we have any in or around new orleans...