• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Warning: Incorrigible Punster. Do Not Incorrige.

wait for it...go!:DAt 30 seconds per post (the minimum), that's 1200 minutes, or 20 hours. So you'll be at 10k tomorrow afternoon, right?Shoot - if I didn't have this darn life to live - I could do it! It is more achievable than TPC though.....:DHmmm, I only have 8259 posts to go. Seeing that I've been a member for what, now, almost 3 years??? I think I have a long way to...wait for it...go!
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
In light of a certain milestone being crossed with this particular post, it only seems appropriate to mark the occasion with the world's worst pun. Now, that is difficult to ascertain, because even though there are weak puns in the world, the only bad pun is the one that is not uttered.

A pun a day does make one week, but I will spare you. In honor of Anne's recent news, then, I give you this heart warming story:

Two brooms were hanging in the closet and after a while they got to know each other so well, they decided to get married. One broom was, of course, the bride broom and the other the groom broom.

The bride broom looked very beautiful in her white dress. The groom broom was handsome and suave in his tuxedo. The wedding was lovely.

At the wedding dinner, the bride broom leaned over and said to the groom broom "I think I am going to have a little whisk broom!!!"

"Impossible!!" said the groom broom. We haven't even swept together!"

At this point, it is also appropriate to add a special note to Chefann:
rainnote.gif
rainnote.gif
rainnote.gif
rainnote.gif
rainnote.gif

Now I'm going to sit back for awhile and just enjoy the look of that number
<------- over there.

Nice rainbow star KG!P.S. Cute location too...

Congratulations on earning your tutti frutti star KG!
http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/cupcakesloves15/rainbowstar.gif http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/cupcakesloves15/rainbowstar.gif http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/cupcakesloves15/rainbowstar.gif http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/cupcakesloves15/rainbowstar.gif http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj91/cupcakesloves15/rainbowstar.gif

I'll have to make sure I have 2 pieces of rainbow ribbon for Conference. That way, we can have the appropriate badge on our CS buttons.:D

Congrats KG!!! I like the musical note smileys.

chefann said:
I'll have to make sure I have 2 pieces of rainbow ribbon for Conference. That way, we can have the appropriate badge on our Chef Success buttons.

:D
Guess that answers which wave KG is in.....see ya there!

You know, KG isn't going to answer for a while - he's basking in the number right now. We could pick on him for a while until he just can't take it anymore and posts:D .

Isn't there a "Tutti Fruit" song we can sing in honor of KG?

Congrats KG!

Congrats on the milestone KG!

dianevill said:
You know, KG isn't going to answer for a while - he's basking in the number right now. We could pick on him for a while until he just can't take it anymore and posts:D .

Or, post and delete, post and delete...

At this point, he could delete a post, be at 9999 and really mess with some peoples' minds!

chefann said:
I'll have to make sure I have 2 pieces of rainbow ribbon for Conference. That way, we can have the appropriate badge on our Chef Success buttons.

:D

Ann, speaking of ribbons...we should maybe do a Paige ribbon check and see who may still have theirs.

Mine is still on my badge from last year.

:cry: I didn't get one last year because I missed the MnG.:cry:

Ooh- I still have some of those someplace, but I think they're buried in the black hole that is my closet.Who's next to join us in the Rainbow Room?

chefann said:
Ooh- I still have some of those someplace, but I think they're buried in the black hole that is my closet.

Who's next to join us in the Rainbow Room?

I have about 2400 posts to go.....

dianevill said:

And yet we are not taking advantage of the opportunity...

Cute joke KG & wa-hoo on the rainbow:)

ChefBeckyD said:
I have about 2400 posts to go.....
Well, come on, Becky!! At 30 seconds per post (the minimum), that's 1200 minutes, or 20 hours. So you'll be at 10k tomorrow afternoon, right?

chefann said:
Ooh- I still have some of those someplace, but I think they're buried in the black hole that is my closet.

Who's next to join us in the Rainbow Room?

1,620 to go but it might be awhile...maybe by NC...

chefann said:
Well, come on, Becky!! At 30 seconds per post (the minimum), that's 1200 minutes, or 20 hours. So you'll be at 10k tomorrow afternoon, right?

Shoot - if I didn't have this darn life to live - I could do it! It is more achievable than TPC though.....:D

Hmmm, I only have 8259 posts to go. Seeing that I've been a member for what, now, almost 3 years??? I think I have a long way to go!

congrats! I'm right behind you, only 9,966 more to go!

time2cook said:
congrats! I'm right behind you, only 9,966 more to go!

That's o.k. - If you don't have a goal, how will you know when you've reached it?

That's a good one next time my DH asks me what my goal is with PC. I would love to see his face when I reply "I wanna be a POST SLUT!"

He is going to be SO thrilled!:rolleyes:

Most DH's just hear the word "slut" and get all excited.

When I was a kid, all the rage was slut car racing.http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/9c/Scalextric_cars.jpg/450px-Scalextric_cars.jpg

Isn't that the truth! He would probably be disappointed to know what a Post Slut really is.

Wanted to post to see what number I'm at! My number may have a hard time going up from now on, they hired me a new coworker that will be sitting right next to me, no more spending all day on Chef Success :( :cry:

I'm at 2600, 1/4 of the way there!

The_Kitchen_Guy said:
In honor of Anne's recent news.
OK, so I completely missed it. Anyone want to share where I can officially read the news?

Jump ahead to post #409 if you want to save yourself a lot of reading of old stuff.:)

Way to go on your purty new star, KG!

:sing:
rainnote.gif

When the moon hits your eye
Like a big pizza pie
That's spumoni...
:sing:
rainnote.gif

spumoni, or rainbow sherbet?

"Sherbet" doesn't rhyme with "eye" or "pie."Of course, neither does "spumoni" but it makes for a better visual pun.

Related to Warning: Incorrigible Punster. Do Not Incorrige.

1. What is an incorrigible punster?

An incorrigible punster is someone who cannot resist making puns in any given situation, no matter how bad or inappropriate they may be.

2. Why should I not incorrige an incorrigible punster?

Incorriging an incorrigible punster will only encourage them to make more puns, which may become overwhelming and annoying for those around them.

3. Is it true that the only bad pun is the one that is not uttered?

While some may argue that there are no bad puns, the saying "the only bad pun is the one that is not uttered" means that any attempt at a pun, no matter how weak, is still better than no pun at all.

4. How often should I make a pun?

There is no set frequency for making puns. Some people may enjoy them more often, while others may find them tiring. It is important to read the room and make puns sparingly so as not to annoy those around you.

5. Can you share a punny story?

Sure! Here is one about two brooms getting married and discussing the possibility of having a "whisk broom". It's a play on words that combines the idea of a broom with a common kitchen utensil.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Kitchen Diva