• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder

In summary, a Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder is a kitchen accessory designed to keep recipe cards organized and easily accessible while cooking. It features a strong magnet on the back that allows it to be attached to metal surfaces, and can hold both standard 4x6 inch and larger 5x7 inch recipe cards. It is not dishwasher safe, but can be used for other purposes such as holding memos, notes, photos, and small papers.
Tams
Gold Member
I did a cooking show in October. Shortly after, my host became extremely ill and was placed in the hospital. Needless to say, finalizing the order was not a priority. She has now back home (as of yesterday) and has provided me with the orders.

While the HWC items were only available online (not directly through a show), I provided her & guests with the flyer and told them I would be happy to place an online order in addition to their show order. One of the items that she fell in love with was the Help Whip Cancer Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder. However, P3 no longer allows me to order any of the HWC items.

If anyone has one that they would be interested in selling, please email me ([email protected]) or PM me on here.

Thanks!

What is the purpose of a Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder?

A Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder is designed to keep your recipe cards organized and easily accessible while you are cooking. It also serves as a convenient place to take notes or make adjustments to your recipes as you go.

How does the magnetic feature of the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder work?

The Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder has a strong magnet on the back that allows it to be attached to any metal surface, such as a refrigerator or stove. This keeps your recipe cards in a visible and convenient location while you cook.

Can the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder hold different sizes of recipe cards?

Yes, the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder is designed to hold both standard 4x6 inch and larger 5x7 inch recipe cards. It can also hold multiple cards at once, making it easy to switch between recipes.

Is the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder dishwasher safe?

No, the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder is not dishwasher safe. It is recommended to clean it with a damp cloth and mild soap if needed.

Can the Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder be used for other purposes besides holding recipe cards?

Absolutely! The Hwc Magnetic Recipe Card Note Holder can also be used as a memo or note holder for your kitchen or office. It can also hold photos or other small papers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Ember Lewis
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Tenille V.
  • lauriedip
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
lauriedip
  • Jules711