• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help Wanted: Discontinued Grapefruit Knives Needed!

In summary, the qualifications for the discontinued grapefruit knives position include attention to detail, good knife skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience with Pampered Chef products is preferred but not required. The main responsibility of this position is to package and ship discontinued grapefruit knives accurately and efficiently. This is a part-time position with approximately 20-25 hours per week, but there may be opportunities for additional hours during busy seasons. Applicants must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 25 pounds, and perform repetitive tasks. The pay rate for this position is competitive and will be discussed during the interview process, and employee discounts and a fun work environment are also offered.
raebates
Staff member
My director is desperately seeking a couple of the discontinued grapefruit knives. If you have one or two you're willing to part with, please contact her at:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!

Sorry, I wouldn't give mine up for all the tea in China! I think it's the greatest!! I don't know why they discontinued it!

raebates said:
My director is desperately seeking a couple of the discontinued grapefruit knives. If you have one or two you're willing to part with, please contact her at:

[email protected]

Thanks so much!
I have one. New in package!

What are the qualifications for the discontinued grapefruit knives position?

The qualifications for this position include a strong attention to detail, good knife skills, and the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment. Previous experience with Pampered Chef products is preferred but not required.

What are the responsibilities of someone in the discontinued grapefruit knives position?

The main responsibility of this position is to accurately and efficiently package and ship discontinued grapefruit knives to customers. This may also include organizing inventory and assisting with other tasks in the warehouse as needed.

Is this a full-time or part-time position?

This is a part-time position, with approximately 20-25 hours per week. However, there may be opportunities for additional hours during busy seasons.

Are there any physical requirements for this position?

Due to the nature of the job, applicants must be able to stand for long periods of time, lift up to 25 pounds, and perform repetitive tasks. If you have any physical limitations, please let us know so we can discuss accommodations.

What is the pay rate for the discontinued grapefruit knives position?

The pay rate for this position is competitive and will be discussed during the interview process. Additionally, we offer employee discounts on Pampered Chef products and a fun, inclusive work environment.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lucille Starr
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Lucille Starr
  • jm2003
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
chefann
  • supergirljennie