• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Wanted: Rolling Tote - Contact [email protected]

In summary, the rolling tote is a convenient and versatile option for transporting Pampered Chef products. It measures 14.5 inches in length, 8.25 inches in width, and 15 inches in height, and is made with a durable and water-resistant material. It has 3 compartments - one large main compartment and two smaller side pockets for organization. The rolling tote can fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products, and is easy to transport with its sturdy handle and smooth-rolling wheels.
erigby
I'm looking for one of the rolling totes if someone has one they would like to part with.

Please contact me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Do you know you can order it on the supply order? You might get someone to sell you one cheaper (if that was what you were trying for) but just wanted you to know :)

Also keep your eye on your local Craigslist to avoid paying shipping on such a big item.

Thanks for the info. I've looked here and on Craigslist. Didn't find one so ordered one on my supply order for the month.

1. What is the size of the rolling tote?

The rolling tote measures 14.5 inches in length, 8.25 inches in width, and 15 inches in height.

2. Is the rolling tote waterproof?

Yes, the rolling tote is made with a durable and water-resistant material to protect your products.

3. How many compartments does the rolling tote have?

The rolling tote has 3 compartments - one large main compartment and two smaller side pockets for organization.

4. Can the rolling tote fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products?

Yes, the rolling tote is designed to fit all sizes of Pampered Chef products, from small tools to larger cookware.

5. Is the rolling tote easy to transport?

Yes, the rolling tote has a sturdy handle and smooth-rolling wheels, making it easy to transport your products to and from events or parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• adriennegskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
deanna_g
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • chezshelly