• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Stoneware Tote -- would you recommend it?

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
I'm possibly looking for a stoneware tote. I have the tool turn-about tote and the carry all tote, but I'm not wanting to purchase the rolling case. So, I thought maybe having the stoneware tote would help "ease the weight" of my carry all tote. If anyone has one, would you recommend it? And -- if you have one you're not using, what would you sell it for?
TIA

Feb 2, 2006
i just purchased it its ok. doesnt hold the big baker or the loaf pan. holds 2 pizza or flat stone and then i have the small oval baker in it and the small bar pan. im often told i take too much to shows so that may be ok for you.

spoiledchef

Jan 8, 2006
Well, I usually only take 1-2 stones, b/c I've found that I rarely have room to set everything out if I'm not using. So, I try to take just what I need with a few extras thrown in. Maybe I just need a tote that would hold paperwork, a stone and whatever else I could fit in it. LOL!

chefjeanine

Gold Member
Jan 19, 2006
I'm not using my stoneware tote right now (I have the rolling tote) but I really did like carrying it. It's not huge, but I'd carry a flat stone and cutting board(s). You'd still have room for some paperwork, too. I carry two small oval bakers to my shows so that guests can see the two New Traditions glazes. I think those would fit in there with a flat stone. . .wrapped in microfiber or kitchen towels.

BethCooks4U

Legend Member
Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
I only carry it if I am doing a bigger event and I need the large round stone and the SA large square platter... It protects them better but it's one more bag. I want to be duplicatable and every extra bag gives the potential consultant a reason to think it's too much work. I tend to carry too much and if I limit the # of bags I am forced to carry less which makes my job look even easier. (I have to watch the weight per bag too)

DebbieSAChef

Jan 17, 2006
Tote bag

I love my tote bag and I use it to carry my Large stone, my large cutting board, and my bar pan. Sometimes I even take my cooling rack. They fit great! I love it and it looks so professional with my PC logo on front.
I try not to lug around too many things to my shows but most hosts ask me to bring stuff to show and so it's impossible for me to bring a crate and one bag. I usually try to take more things to big shows when I know there will be quite a few women and they will want to feel and see the products up close. :)
I let everyone know that I love my PC stuff and while other consultants like to only bring the bare essentials I love to bring as much as I can to show it off. It also builds strong muscles and helps me work off those recipes!!
LOL :D
DEBBIE

Feb 2, 2006
i take way tooo much to my shows. every time i try to lessen the amount I forget something. I take one bag with paperwork, one crate one large tub and one small tub

R

RachelNguyen

I think the stoneware tote has been discontinued. I bought mine used from another consultant.

The carryall and tool-turnabout totes are both available on your supply order form.

I have all three and like them alot. The stoneware tote IS limited because it is so flat. I can't fit my large bar pan in it, but I carry my large pizza stone and both my small saute pans. I suppose I could also carry my oval baker, but haven't tried it yet.

I LOVE the tool turnabout tote. It makes things so much easier. And I like the large carry all bag. I can fit my family skillet and batter bowl and all kinds of other stuff.

I do carry a lot of bags, but just sling them over my shoulder and I can still get into the host's house in two trips. And I think they are always suprised at how much fits into the bags!

Love+
Rachel

Mar 2, 2006
I just rec'd my order from Merrill today. The lapboards and the pampered chef bag that they have. It is really nice, roomy and sturdy. I look forward to using it at my shows. Just wanted everyone to know that it is worth the purchase

Mary

Ginger428

Legacy Member
Gold Member
Mar 6, 2006
At the PC site...under products & recipes another window will come up..enhance your shows...etc,,,,

Mar 2, 2006
thanks ginger, I like to print those out, and put in sheet protectors. They look really good, and give the guest some really good ideas. (not to mention us too)