• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearance Sale: Supplies & More - Make an Offer!

In summary, the clearance sale offered by Pampered Chef includes a variety of products such as cookware, kitchen tools, and bakeware. Customers are able to make offers on any product marked as "Make an Offer" and can do so by clicking on the product and entering their desired amount. There are no restrictions on the amount of the offer, but acceptance is subject to inventory and pricing constraints. The clearance sale will only be available while supplies last, so it is recommended to make offers as soon as possible.
MahoneysKitchen
I am clearing out some of my supplies. I have the following items for sale. I am willing to ship anywhere, but I think the rolling tote may be hard to ship and would prefer to sell it to someone local if possible. I am flexible on the prices listed, so feel free to make me a reasonable offer.

Thanks!!

Rolling tote-$65
Large shoulder bag-$25
Tool turn about bag-$12
Stoneware bag-$20

Approximately:
100 old catalogs (some have my name on them, but can be easily covered by a sticker)
900 invitation postcards
75 recipe post cards
50 "your life your way" brochures
2 books of PC drawing slips
40 cooking show planning guides
Various sizes of, unused, PC bags (plastic)

$15 for all the paperwork

What is the condition of the tool turn about tote??

I have PM'd you.

All the totes are in great condition. The stoneware bag is an older style but does not have any rips or tears and the zipper works great.

Smart2Cook I will find out the info and reply to you this evening.

I sent you a PM

1. What types of products are included in the clearance sale?

Our clearance sale includes a variety of Pampered Chef products, including cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more.

2. Can I make an offer on any product in the clearance sale?

Yes, you can make an offer on any product marked as "Make an Offer" in the clearance sale.

3. How do I make an offer on a product?

To make an offer on a product, simply click on the product and enter the amount you would like to offer in the designated box. Click "Make Offer" and we will review your offer.

4. Are there any restrictions on the offers I can make?

There are no restrictions on the amount you can offer, but please keep in mind that we may not be able to accept all offers due to inventory and pricing constraints.

5. How long will the clearance sale be available?

The clearance sale will be available while supplies last. We recommend making offers on your desired products as soon as possible for the best chance of acceptance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• vhadley
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
ChefJen2012
  • KellieM's Kitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • mrshamel3808