• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking to Buy Stoneware Tote - Any Offers Welcome!

In summary, the Stoneware Tote is a durable and versatile bag designed for carrying hot dishes. It measures 15 inches by 11 inches and is made of polyester with an insulated interior. It is also machine washable and has a zipper closure for secure transportation. The tote can hold multiple stoneware pieces, making it perfect for potlucks, picnics, and parties.
chezshelly
Gold Member
I am looking for a stoneware tote for a customer if anyone has one they would like to part with. Thanks!

You can order one on the supply order form I believe.

Nope, I don't see it, but thanks!

I'll go find it, I was sure it could be ordered.

Okay, what I'm thinking of is the padded envelopes. These are the only things I've ever known as stoneware totes. It's possible there was something else awhile ago but I haven't a clue when or what it looked like.
The padded envelopes are supply order #8502

Are you talking about the one in the catalog that was an insulated tote for carrying stoneware, or the consultant stoneware tote that had room for 3-4 pieces?

The insulated tote that was in the catalog for customers.

You might want to start a thread saying you're looking for the insulated tote then - because my first thought was for the consultant stoneware tote that we used to have. The insulated tote was on the outlet, and I think was also something people got in Surprise boxes at conference, so you might be able to find one. (if people know that's what you're looking for!)

Thanks Becky, I do need to be more specific!!

What is the size of the Stoneware Tote?

The Stoneware Tote measures 15 inches by 11 inches, making it the perfect size for carrying your favorite Pampered Chef stoneware pieces.

Can I use the Stoneware Tote for hot dishes?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote is designed to safely transport hot dishes straight from the oven to your desired location. It is made with insulated material to keep your dishes hot for up to an hour.

Is the Stoneware Tote machine washable?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote is machine washable for easy cleaning. Simply remove the insert and wash on a gentle cycle with cold water. Hang to dry.

What materials is the Stoneware Tote made of?

The Stoneware Tote is made of durable polyester and has an insulated interior to keep your dishes hot or cold. It also has a convenient zipper closure for secure transportation.

Can I fit multiple stoneware pieces in the Stoneware Tote?

Yes, the Stoneware Tote can hold multiple stoneware pieces, depending on their size. It is perfect for transporting casseroles, cakes, and other dishes to potlucks, picnics, and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJessica95765
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CLM40
  • smarbon
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smarbon
  • Kandi2candy