• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for Stoneware Trivet & Tote Deals?

In summary, a Stoneware Trivet & Tote is a durable kitchen tool designed to protect surfaces from hot dishes and pots. It comes with a convenient tote for storage and transportation. To use, simply place it under hot dishes and store in the tote when not in use. It is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F, but the tote should not be placed in the oven. This product is not recommended for use as a cutting board and can be cleaned in the dishwasher or with a non-abrasive cleaner and soft sponge. Avoid using harsh chemicals or metal scouring pads to prevent damage to the stoneware surface.
pkd09
Silver Member
Stoneware Trivet is currently on the outlet. Regular price was $44; outlet price is $17.50. I will sell for $10 plus shipping (no tax) for anyone interested. It is brand new still in the box (got it at conference last year in a mystery box). I also have (2) older style stoneware totes. They are blue. I do not know what the original price was so I am selling for $8 each plus shipping (no tax). :)

Last edited:

1. What is a Stoneware Trivet & Tote?

A Stoneware Trivet & Tote is a versatile kitchen tool that is designed to protect your countertops and table from hot dishes and pots. It is made of durable stoneware material and comes with a convenient tote for easy storage and transportation.

2. How do I use the Stoneware Trivet & Tote?

To use the Stoneware Trivet & Tote, simply place it on your countertop or table and set your hot dish or pot on top of it. The trivet will effectively absorb and distribute heat, preventing any damage to your surfaces. When not in use, store it in the included tote for easy organization.

3. Is the Stoneware Trivet & Tote safe to use in the oven?

Yes, the Stoneware Trivet & Tote is safe to use in the oven up to 450°F. It is important to note that the tote is not oven-safe and should not be placed in the oven.

4. Can the Stoneware Trivet & Tote be used as a cutting board?

No, the Stoneware Trivet & Tote is not recommended for use as a cutting board. The stoneware material may become damaged or cracked if used for cutting or chopping.

5. How do I clean the Stoneware Trivet & Tote?

The Stoneware Trivet & Tote is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner and a soft sponge or cloth. Do not use metal scouring pads or harsh chemicals as they can damage the stoneware surface.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • thehaleykitchen