• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Discontinued Colander: Willing to Pay for Shipping

In summary, to search for a discontinued colander on our website, you can enter the product name or item number in the search bar or contact our customer service team. Whether or not you can still purchase a discontinued colander depends on its availability, which you can check by searching on our website or contacting customer service. The shipping cost for a discontinued colander will vary based on location and weight, and you can get an estimated cost at checkout or contact customer service for a more accurate quote. We offer expedited shipping for discontinued colanders, but there may be an additional cost. Our return policy for discontinued items is the same as for regular products, allowing for a full refund or exchange within 30 days of purchase as long as the item
Rosebud
I have a customer who is looking for the large colander that went with the nesting set that was discontinued years back. Her husband accidentally melted her's and it was her favorite product. If anyone has one that they would willing to part with let me know how much plus shipping.

I currently have a list of items for sale & the set happens to be one of them. I am asking $12 for the whole set plus shipping but I'd consider breaking it out of the set if no one wants the whole thing. $5 plus actual shipping, which could be between $5-10 because of the size (larger box needed). Let me know.

Yay! Ok Jamie let me get ahold of my customer and find out if she wants the whole thing or just the colander. I'll get back to as soon as I hear! Thank you!

Rosebud said:
Yay! Ok Jamie let me get ahold of my customer and find out if she wants the whole thing or just the colander. I'll get back to as soon as I hear! Thank you!

No problem ... send me a PM or email me [email protected] - I'll get an email quicker.

Q: How do I search for a discontinued colander?

A: You can search for a discontinued colander on our website by entering the product name or item number in the search bar. You can also contact our customer service team for assistance.

Q: Can I still purchase a discontinued colander?

A: It depends on the availability of the product. Some discontinued items may still be in stock, while others may be completely sold out. We recommend searching for the colander on our website or contacting our customer service team for more information.

Q: How much does shipping cost for a discontinued colander?

A: The shipping cost for a discontinued colander will depend on your location and the weight of the product. Our website will provide an estimated shipping cost at checkout. You can also contact our customer service team for a more accurate quote.

Q: Do you offer expedited shipping for discontinued colanders?

A: Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for all of our products, including discontinued colanders. You can choose from standard, expedited, or express shipping at checkout. Please note that expedited shipping may come at an additional cost.

Q: Can I return a discontinued colander if I am not satisfied with it?

A: Our return policy for discontinued items is the same as our regular products. You can return the colander within 30 days of purchase for a full refund or exchange. Please note that the item must be in its original condition and packaging.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• janinebpc
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
pkd09
  • monicag
Replies
Views
  • jm2003