• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Large Colander Needed - Will Pay Shipping to 03104

In summary, the large colander measures 12 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height. It is made of durable, BPA-free plastic and can be used for draining both hot and cold foods. The colander comes with a satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty for any manufacturing defects. The shipping cost to 03104 will depend on the weight of the colander and the chosen shipping method, with an estimated cost displayed at checkout on the website.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am in need of the large colander from the set of bowls/colanders we sell.A good friend of mine broke hers and doesn't really want to replace whole set. Please either email me or PM me with you asking price plus shippping to 03104. I had one being held for me by someone on here but has never got back in touch with me after conference.
Thank you in advance!
Jennifer

Unfortunately, I do not have any of the bowl/colander sets available for sale. However, I suggest that you check out online retailers like Amazon or Wayfair for this product. They will likely have more options and better prices than what I could offer.

What is the size of the large colander?

The large colander measures 12 inches in diameter and 5 inches in height.

What material is the colander made of?

The colander is made of durable, BPA-free plastic that is safe for use with hot or cold foods.

Can the colander be used for draining both hot and cold foods?

Yes, the colander is versatile and can be used for draining both hot and cold foods, making it a must-have kitchen tool.

Does the colander come with a warranty?

Yes, all of our products come with a satisfaction guarantee and a one-year warranty for any manufacturing defects.

How much is the shipping cost to 03104?

The shipping cost to 03104 will depend on the weight of the colander and the shipping method chosen. Our website will provide an estimated shipping cost at checkout.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jm2003
  • Rosebud
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
PartiesbyJamie
  • jm2003