• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shop our Iso~ Recipe Binder for the Perfect Gift - Free Shipping Available!

In summary, the Iso~ Recipe Binder is a customizable and versatile binder that includes 50 blank recipe cards, dividers for different categories, a stylish binder cover, a pen, and a conversion chart. It is suitable for all types of recipes and can be purchased as a gift with free shipping.
jm2003
Silver Member
I am in need of a recipe book we use to sell. I had one and paid for it but it never showed up even after my payment cleared. Please PM me or email me with your asking price plus shipping to 03104. It will be given as a gift so I would like it to be in nice condition.
Thanks.

Which Recipe Book?

It was the recipe binder. It has recipe cards and divider pages in it.

Related to Shop our Iso~ Recipe Binder for the Perfect Gift - Free Shipping Available!

What is included in the Iso~ Recipe Binder?

The Iso~ Recipe Binder includes 50 blank recipe cards, dividers for different categories, and a binder cover with a stylish design. It also comes with a pen and a conversion chart for easy recipe writing.

Is the Iso~ Recipe Binder customizable?

Yes, the binder cover can be personalized with the recipient's name or a special message. You can also add additional dividers and recipe cards to fit your specific needs.

What is the shipping cost for the Iso~ Recipe Binder?

Shipping for the Iso~ Recipe Binder is currently free for all orders. However, expedited shipping options are available for an additional fee.

Is the Iso~ Recipe Binder suitable for all types of recipes?

Yes, the binder is designed to hold all types of recipes, whether they are handwritten or printed. The dividers allow you to easily organize recipes by categories such as appetizers, main dishes, desserts, and more.

Can I purchase the Iso~ Recipe Binder as a gift for someone?

Yes, the Iso~ Recipe Binder makes the perfect gift for anyone who loves to cook or bake. You can even have it shipped directly to the recipient's address and include a personalized note for a special touch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jm2003
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • DebbieSAChef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ANDIB176
  • jm2003