• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgently Iso Woven Rect. Tray for Customer

In summary, the Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray measures 16 inches by 12 inches and is perfect for serving appetizers, desserts, or as a decorative centerpiece. It is microwave safe for convenience, but not safe for use in the oven. The tray is also dishwasher safe and can withstand regular use, making it durable and perfect for both indoor and outdoor entertaining.
Carol Waggoner
Gold Member
A very good customer and upcoming host ordered this on an mid-August party and another item was shipped instead. Unfortunately a call to the solution center said that it can't be gotten! :eek:
Does anyone have a new one in packaging they would be willing to sell to me- please let me know price plus shipping to 95835 via PM.
Thank you! :angel:

I would call again... It is not your customers fault that PC sent the wrong item. There may be none in stock right now but they will need to have some arround for warranty reasons. There are still many in circulation that are under warranty.

Oh and you need to change your signature you can not have the whole thing listed on any website and there are HO lurkers here if you post /restofyoursitename we will get the idea ;)

Thanks. I will call again, and I just edited- thanks!

good luck!

Just didn't want to see a fellow cheffer get into trouble... ;)

Related to Urgently Iso Woven Rect. Tray for Customer

1. What is the size of the Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray?

The Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray measures 16 inches by 12 inches, making it the perfect size for serving appetizers, desserts, or even as a decorative centerpiece on your table.

2. Is the tray microwave safe?

Yes, the Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray is microwave safe, making it convenient for heating up dishes or keeping food warm.

3. Can the tray be used in the oven?

No, the Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray is not safe to use in the oven. It is made of woven material that can melt or catch fire in high temperatures.

4. How do I clean the tray?

The Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray is dishwasher safe, making cleaning up after use a breeze. Alternatively, you can hand wash it with warm soapy water and air dry.

5. Is the tray durable?

Yes, the Urgently Iso Woven Rectangular Tray is made of high-quality materials that make it durable and long-lasting. It can withstand regular use and is perfect for both indoor and outdoor entertaining.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• scottcooks
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • thecougchef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef.Wanda
  • ChefBeckyD