• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O

In summary, the consultant had their first show and received orders for two grill baskets and one rectangular woven tray, but found out that they were on back order. The guest wanted to know when they would be shipped, and the consultant was feeling overwhelmed. The consultant was reassured that they would receive an email with the expected ship date, and were told not to worry about backordered items as they would be shipped separately. The grill basket was shipping quickly, within a week, and the woven tray within two weeks. The consultant was grateful for the help and glad they were told about this site. One customer care call was made regarding the grill basket and it is expected to arrive soon, along with other items that were delivered on June 13th
lauren
So I had my very first show yesterday, I'm a brand new consultant. And at that show I had two grill baskets and one rectangular woven tray ordered... Come to find they're on back order. What can I tell my guests about when they would be shipped, approximately? Feeling overwhelmed, thanks so much for your help!!

You'll get an email with the expected ship date.

Thank you. Does that mean that they have to order the items though? I think they were wanting to find out when the grill baskets would be shipped and then decide on them (since they're great for summer). Obviously, I haven't yet closed the show.

if it's just a back order, you can submit the show with the orders and HO will just ship those items separately, when they come in. The only time you can't take an order is when something is on stop sell (like the metal sheet pans)

Don't worry about it! I never talk about backordered items unless I call the host after the show was submitted and am really worried about the length of time from when it will actually arrive.

I've had a couple of things on back order in the 3 weeks I've been doing shows (grill basket and chillzane bowl) and everything came within a few extra days. When I hosted a show back in Feb. I was notified the springform cake pans were on back order, and they showed up the same day as my show did, just in their own separate box.

The Grill Basket is shipping really quickly, like within one week. The Woven is going out in less than 2 weeks.

Thank you again, you guys are a huge help! I'm so glad my friend told me about this site...:eek:

I did a customer care call tonite on the grill basket - the guy was really nice, said he expected it eventually. All the other stuff was delivered Friday 6/13/08. I got an email from HO saying the GB shipped 6/13. So he should get it Mon or Tues.

Its been about a week and a half, and a grill basket that was ordered is still waiting... hopefully it comes soon! ;)

1. What is the purpose of the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O?

The Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O is designed to make grilling easier and more efficient. The basket allows you to cook smaller and more delicate foods without them falling through the grill grates, while the woven tray provides a sturdy surface for grilling vegetables, fish, and other items.

2. How do I use the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O?

To use the Grill Basket, simply place your desired food items inside and secure the lid. The basket can then be placed directly on the grill. For the Woven Rect. Tray, place it on top of the grill grates and add your food items for grilling. Both the basket and tray are heat-resistant and dishwasher-safe for easy cleanup.

3. Can I use the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O on any type of grill?

Yes, the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O can be used on any type of grill, including gas, charcoal, and electric grills. They are also suitable for use in ovens or over campfires.

4. Is the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O adjustable?

Yes, the Grill Basket has an adjustable lid to accommodate different food thicknesses, while the woven tray can be used on different sized grills. This versatility makes them perfect for a variety of grilling needs.

5. What materials are used to make the Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O?

The Grill Basket and Woven Rect. Tray on B/O are made of durable stainless steel with a non-stick coating. The woven tray is also reinforced with a carbon steel frame for added strength. These materials ensure long-lasting use and easy maintenance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cewcooks
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cwinter474
  • Phi_Phi_18
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • AJ-1