• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bbq Grill Basket....cleaning Help

In summary, the past guest found the BBQ Grill Basket difficult to clean and recommended using a kitchen brush to clean it. Other advice given was to spray the basket with Pam for the grill before using it and to soak it in water before scrubbing it with a kitchen brush.
AJ-1
Good Morning Everyone,

Well.....I'm mostly a lurker in these forums but lately have come out of my shell and posted a few questions.

On the weekend I decided to do some CCC. I've been a consultant for about a year and I really neglect to do CCC mainly out of hesitation because I always dread the word "no". I know it's ok, but I still feel terrible when I hear it.

Last night I was on to my third and final call, and spoke to a past guest. She was not at all interested in hosting, but I reviewed with her what products she had purchased from the show in July and asked if she had any questions, was she using them, etc.

She said the BBQ Grill Basket was great for veggies but they had difficulties cleaning it, so if I had any tips she would appreciate it. I don't have the grill basket....so I'm enlisting your help.

Any good tips??

Thanks a million!

AJ

We use our basket quite often in the Summer, and I find it helpful to use the kitchen brush. Tell her to make sure she sprays the basket with Pam for the Grill (both sides) before she uses it, and it makes it easier to clean.

We stick our in the dishwasher - it doesn't come back to the beautiful shiny silver - but its clean!!

mrssyvo said:
We use our basket quite often in the Summer, and I find it helpful to use the kitchen brush. Tell her to make sure she sprays the basket with Pam for the Grill (both sides) before she uses it, and it makes it easier to clean.

This is exactly what I found as well. I even run it through the DW first to get all the major stuff off then scrub it a bit with the kitchen brush.

I try to tell people when they purchase it that it will not stay shiny and pretty!

Kitchen brush.Also, it says right on the use and care that it will get "seasoned" so to speak. It will never be shiny and new again.

I soak mine in about 2" of water in the sink in soapy water and then scrub it with the kitchen brush. But I never seem to have room for it in the dishwasher, LOL.

What is the best way to clean the BBQ grill basket?

To clean the BBQ grill basket, simply remove any excess food debris and soak it in warm soapy water for 10-15 minutes. Then, scrub the basket with a non-abrasive sponge or brush and rinse with water. For tougher stains, you can also use a mixture of baking soda and water to scrub the basket.

Can the BBQ grill basket be put in the dishwasher?

Yes, the BBQ grill basket is dishwasher safe. However, we recommend hand washing for best results and to prolong the lifespan of the basket.

Is the BBQ grill basket compatible with all types of grills?

Yes, the BBQ grill basket is compatible with most types of grills, including gas, charcoal, and electric grills. It is also suitable for use on campfires and in ovens.

How do I prevent food from sticking to the BBQ grill basket?

To prevent food from sticking to the BBQ grill basket, make sure to lightly oil the basket before each use. You can also marinate your food beforehand or use non-stick cooking spray.

Can I use metal utensils on the BBQ grill basket?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils on the BBQ grill basket as they can scratch the non-stick coating. Instead, use silicone or wooden utensils to prevent any damage to the basket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMommyof3Boys
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • JanisF
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • AJ-1