• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Shows Submitted: Results Pending on My Pan O Rama

In summary, the results for a Pan O Rama show can take 1-2 weeks to come back and can be tracked through the consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Factors such as volume of shows, technical difficulties, and accuracy of information can affect the speed of results. Unfortunately, results cannot be expedited and any discrepancies or missing information will be clarified with the consultant. It is important to submit accurate information to avoid delays in processing.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I submitted a two shows last night - one of which had a TON of cookware sales on it. They're both showing on my IPT and they both already shipped (woo hoo - WTG HO Staff!!), but they're not showing up on my Pan O Rama chart yet....I am chomping at the bit to see my totals!!!!!:confused:

Mine didn't show up today yet either - of course I submitted only last night.

janetupnorth said:
Mine didn't show up today yet either - of course I submitted only last night.

LOL. Me too. But I only submitted a lid so it's not like 32 points will make that big of a difference on my totals.....

I have had this happen. I have also had them post before they shpwed up on my IPT. I would give it a day and if they have not updated, I would call HO.

One of my hosts took the 5pc Exec set...one of her guests took the 12" Exec Skillet and Lid...I want my points!! LOL

1. How long does it typically take for the results to come back for a Pan O Rama show?

The results for a Pan O Rama show can take anywhere from 1-2 weeks to come back. This may vary depending on the volume of shows that are currently being processed.

2. Can I track the progress of my Pan O Rama show results?

Yes, you can track the progress of your show results by logging into your consultant account on the Pampered Chef website. Once logged in, go to the "My Shows" section and click on the show that is marked as "Results Pending" to see the current status.

3. What factors can affect the speed of my Pan O Rama show results?

There are a few factors that can affect the speed of your show results. These include the volume of shows currently being processed, any technical difficulties with the system, and the accuracy of the information submitted for the show.

4. Can I request for my Pan O Rama show results to be expedited?

Unfortunately, we are unable to expedite the processing of show results. Our team works diligently to ensure that all shows are processed in a timely manner and we appreciate your patience while waiting for your results.

5. What happens if there are discrepancies or missing information in my Pan O Rama show results?

If there are any discrepancies or missing information in your show results, our team will reach out to you for clarification. It is important to ensure that all information submitted for the show is accurate to avoid any delays in processing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LibrarianChef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
Replies