• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Host Special Return: 60% Off and Pan-O-Rama Points Exchange | Learn More

In summary, a "Host Special Return" is a return policy offered by a host or host company that allows customers to return a product or service for a full refund within a longer specified time period. It differs from a regular return policy in terms of time period and refund conditions. Not all hosts or host companies offer this policy and there may be restrictions or limitations on its use. However, if the product or service meets the conditions set by the host or host company, it can be returned for a full refund.
LibrarianChef
Silver Member
I have a customer who just got her order in. She used her 60% off host special and said she meant to order the 12" covered skillet instead of the 10" saute pan. Sounds easy enough and I plan to call HO tonight to make pick-up arrangements and financial exchange, but now I'm wondering about those extra 102 pan-o-rama points. I know, I know: selfish me. But I'm not doing anywhere NEAR as well as most of you on pan-o-rama (my hubby said we're just not living in the right town for people to buy nice cookware--he's kinda right). So I could really use the extra points to get something nicer than another 8" exec. Heehee! Does anyone know if they'll make an adjustment in my points for an exchange? Has anyone else had to exchange the host special when dealing with award points???

If I don't hear back on here today, I'll let you know how it all "pans" out. ;)

I doubt you'll get the points. The good thing is they don't adjust our commission or the show benefits when something is returned or returned for a lower price item.

Oh well. It's good to know in advance. :) Thanks, Beth!

I just had a similar situation - I didn't get the extra POR points. Sorry :(

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear about the mix-up with your customer's order, but it sounds like you have a plan in place to get it sorted out. As for the Pan-O-Rama points, I would suggest reaching out to our customer service team at HO to see if they can make an adjustment for you. They are usually very accommodating and understanding in situations like this. I hope everything works out for you and your customer! Keep us updated on how it goes. Happy cooking! :)

1. What is a "Host Special Return"?

A "Host Special Return" is a type of return policy offered by a host or host company for a product or service. It typically allows customers to return the product or service for a full refund within a specified time period, usually longer than the standard return policy.

2. How does a "Host Special Return" differ from a regular return policy?

A "Host Special Return" differs from a regular return policy in terms of the time period allowed for returns and the conditions for a full refund. It is usually more generous and offers customers more flexibility in returning the product or service.

3. Do all hosts or host companies offer "Host Special Return" policies?

No, not all hosts or host companies offer "Host Special Return" policies. It is up to each individual host or company to decide whether or not to offer this type of return policy.

4. Can I return a product or service for a full refund under a "Host Special Return" policy?

Yes, if the product or service meets the conditions set by the host or host company for a "Host Special Return", you can return it for a full refund within the specified time period.

5. Are there any restrictions or limitations for using a "Host Special Return"?

There may be some restrictions or limitations for using a "Host Special Return" depending on the host or host company's policies. These may include exclusions for certain products or services, or limitations on the number of returns allowed per customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • kam