• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Redeem Your Pan o Rama Points with IE for 12" Stainless Gift

In summary, to earn Pan o Rama Points with Pampered Chef, you can host a party, make a purchase, or join as a consultant. One point is earned for every dollar spent or sold. You need 12 points to redeem for the "12" Stainless Gift", which is exclusive to the program. Points do not expire and cannot be combined with other customers.
Evelynt
I wanted to let you all know that if you use Mozilla Firefox as your web browser you will have to connect to Internet Explorer to redeem your Pan o Rama points.
I couldn't get mine to redeem so I called tech support and that is what I had to do. I do not know if they are going to change this or not.
I got my niece and her husband to be the 12" Stainless as a wedding gift. It was 1200 points and I had 1201.

Thanks for the info! I'm a Firefox user!

1. How do I earn Pan o Rama Points with Pampered Chef?

To earn Pan o Rama Points, you can host a Pampered Chef party, make a purchase from a Pampered Chef consultant, or join our team as a consultant. For every dollar you spend or sell, you will earn one Pan o Rama Point.

2. How many points do I need to redeem for the "12" Stainless Gift"?

You will need 12 Pan o Rama Points to redeem for the "12" Stainless Gift".

3. Can I redeem my Pan o Rama Points for other products?

Yes, you can redeem your points for any product available in our catalog. However, the "12" Stainless Gift" is exclusive to our Pan o Rama program.

4. How long do I have to redeem my points for the "12" Stainless Gift"?

Your Pan o Rama Points do not expire, so you can redeem them at any time for the "12" Stainless Gift".

5. Can I combine my points with other customers to redeem for the "12" Stainless Gift"?

No, points cannot be combined with other customers. Each customer must have the required number of points to redeem for the "12" Stainless Gift".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aPamperedBride
  • Chef Laurie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • ginamkiely