• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Frustrated With Redeeming Pan-O-Rama Points

In summary, the conversation revolved around a customer who had earned enough points to redeem a grill pan and press for themselves and their spouse, but had leftover points that they wanted to use for a gift. However, they were informed that they could only order one of each item and could not negotiate for more. The customer and the consultant also discussed the purpose of the promotion and the option of using the cookware as an incentive or donation to a charitable organization. Ultimately, the customer will have to decide what to do with their remaining points.
Leigh0725
Okay - so I had earned enough points to redeem the grill pan and press for my DH and I. This pretty much completes our cookware collection. Well, I have 1300 points left over and really didn't want any other cookware items (nor the room). So, I thought it would be a good idea to get a Christmas gift for my SIL. She also had her eye on the grill pan and press. I went to redeem the rest of my points for them and come to find out I cannot! You can only order 1 of each item. This urks me b/c I don't have a need for any of the other cookware. Do you think I can call HO and negociate with them? I know it's a long shot, but worth asking. ;)

No, I don't think you can! I mean, you can call, but the answer will probably be no. When the promotion was announced, we were told only 1 of each could be earned. With all of the other great cookware out there, SIL couldn't use anything else?

I can understand the irking......I don't think it's right. I think if you earn points you should be able to redeem them for whatever YOU want!!!

What they are trying to do is to offer us a way to earn the cookware. If we did it in the normal Sell-a-thon style, the sales would have to be astronomical! This way everyone has a chance. They don't, however, need to offer us a way to earn more than one of each piece so we could turn around and sell it. I know that is not what you are doing, but quite a few would try.

I guess how I look at it, is, how would it be any different than if I earned free cookware that I may already have and turn around and sell the free product. Just my opinion. Will have to talk with SIL to see if there is anything else she would be interested in. :)

I'd order items to give away as incentives or prizes.

If you don't know anyone who would like cookware for Christmas (or as a great wedding gift), then I second the incentive/prize idea. Since Pan-o-Rama is still open and there's nothing you really want, wait and see how many points you end up with. If you are using Executive, get a nice piece of Stainless Steel for comparison purposes to take to your show or vice versa. Or get the 8' saute pans (and more) in both types and use them as a booking/sales tool. "One of my November hosts is going to get the new 8" saute pan as a extra bonus. Just for booking and holding your original show date, you get an entry in my drawing!" or "My host for next week canceled and if I don't work, I don't get paid. If you decide to take her place and host instead, I'll bring X piece as a gift to you at your party when you have at least 10 adult guests there."Last time that they had an incentive like this, you knew which pieces you would earn by your sales. There were no choices. In fact, we thought we were earning Generation II and since I had hosted to get the cookware, I was not really motivated by the incentive. Then the Home Office substituted what was earned with the Professional Cookware and I wished I had been more active originally!If there is absolutely nothing that you or anyone you love wants and you don't have the space to store a new product as an incentive, then do some goodwill (and get a tax writeoff) by contacting a church, local shelter or group home and blessing them with a new piece of cookware to use in the kitchen.

1. How do I redeem my Pan-O-Rama points?

To redeem your Pan-O-Rama points, log into your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the "Rewards" section. From there, you can select the reward you want and follow the prompts to redeem your points.

2. Can I redeem my Pan-O-Rama points for anything I want?

Unfortunately, Pan-O-Rama points can only be redeemed for select Pampered Chef products. These products are listed in the "Rewards" section of your account.

3. Do my Pan-O-Rama points expire?

Yes, Pan-O-Rama points do have an expiration date. They are valid for one year from the date of issue.

4. Why can't I see my Pan-O-Rama points in my account?

If you recently made a purchase, your Pan-O-Rama points may not have been added to your account yet. Please allow up to 24 hours for points to be reflected in your account. If you still do not see your points after this time, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I use my Pan-O-Rama points with other discounts or promotions?

No, Pan-O-Rama points cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Only one discount or promotion can be applied to a purchase at a time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Evelynt
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
PC_CPR
  • janel kelly
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jenpartain
  • ginamkiely