• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pan-O-Rama....need Help Pickin' My Item

In summary, the Pan-O-Rama is a versatile cooking tool that features a large non-stick surface and adjustable dividers for easy customization of cooking area. It is dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended and can be used on most stovetops except for ceramic or glass. Metal utensils are not recommended as they may scratch the non-stick surface and cleaning can be done with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth.
PChefPEI
Silver Member
So, looks like I only got enough points to get either the Grill press or the 12" glass lid. What should I get?? My cookware collection is small and I don't have the grill pan or the 12" skillet....yet!! ;)

Get the press! I have been using it with another griddle that I own! Love it!!

the press for sure. You can use it in a regular pan and it is fantastic!

See, I'm thinking the lid and then purchase the skillet by hosting your own show in Jan or Feb (maybe get it free)! I have a family of 5 so nothing fits in the grill pan for us, but the 12" skillet rocks for my family size not to mention the skillet cakes at shows!

missyciccolella said:
See, I'm thinking the lid and then purchase the skillet by hosting your own show in Jan or Feb (maybe get it free)! I have a family of 5 so nothing fits in the grill pan for us, but the 12" skillet rocks for my family size not to mention the skillet cakes at shows!

I'd get the lid too & then the skillet later. I did that too with the last panorama.

Thanks for your help, ladies. I've decided to go with the lid, as I think I want the skillet before I want the grill. I soooo want to make a skillet cake!!! :chef:

Related to Pan-O-Rama....need Help Pickin' My Item

1. What is the Pan-O-Rama and how does it work?

The Pan-O-Rama is a versatile cooking tool that allows you to create delicious meals with ease. It features a large non-stick surface and adjustable dividers that can be used to customize the size and shape of your cooking area. Simply place the Pan-O-Rama on your stovetop, adjust the dividers to your desired size, and start cooking your favorite dishes!

2. Is the Pan-O-Rama dishwasher safe?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. However, we recommend hand washing to prolong its lifespan.

3. Can I use the Pan-O-Rama on all stovetops?

Yes, the Pan-O-Rama is designed to be used on most stovetops, including gas, electric, and induction. However, we do not recommend using it on ceramic or glass stovetops as it may cause damage.

4. Can I use metal utensils with the Pan-O-Rama?

No, we do not recommend using metal utensils with the Pan-O-Rama as they may scratch the non-stick surface. Instead, use wooden, silicone, or plastic utensils to protect the coating.

5. How do I clean the Pan-O-Rama?

The Pan-O-Rama can be easily cleaned with warm, soapy water and a soft sponge or cloth. For tougher stains, you can use a non-abrasive cleaner. Make sure to dry the Pan-O-Rama thoroughly before storing it to prevent rust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• meganmcg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • dwyerkim
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Chef Kearns
Replies