• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting Show Submissions: Technical Difficulties and Updates

In summary, A user submitted a show on September 24th and it appears on their IPT and pan-o-rama chart, but not on the shipping screen or incentive calculator. They were unable to retrieve the HPD # and called tech support. The support team discovered a problem on September 25th and is currently working on resolving it. The orders are still processing, but the show has not yet shipped. There was a thread about this glitch on September 21st, but the problem discovered on September 25th is different. The NED advised to call if a show is not showing up as received, as the order processing screen is not updating. The NED also suggested to call and verify if shows are getting in. It
BethCooks4U
Gold Member
I submitted a show on the 24th. It shows up on my IPT and in my pan-o-rama chart but it's not on the shipping screen or incentive calculator and I can't get the HPD #.

I called tech support and they said they discovered a problem yesterday and are working on it. He expects that it won't be resolved until late tonight. He did say the orders are processing though (but mine hasn't shipped yet).

...so if you submitted in the last couple of days don't panic if the show isn't showing up yet.

There was a thread about this 'glitch' yesterday.

Actually that thread is about shows submitted September 21.

The guy said they discovered the problem yesterday (9/25). This is a totally different problem although it may be related.

...just trying to give a heads up.

My NED just sent an e-mail out to us that the glitch is not yet fixed and has been happening sporadically over the last week or so... if you don't see a show showing up as RECEIVED, call to be sure. The order processing screen isn't updating for some reason... that's what they are working on. Just to be sure your shows are getting in if you're not seeing them, call and ask. That's what she suggested we do. Hope that helps!

Good to know. Thanks.

Ok, I'm in a giddy mood today...ever wonder how we came up with words like glitch, thingy, watchamacallit, widget, etc...?????

janetupnorth said:
Ok, I'm in a giddy mood today...ever wonder how we came up with words like glitch, thingy, watchamacallit, widget, etc...?????

Hey! You are calling into questions some of my favorite words!:p

The one my big brother really hates, and always makes fun of, is when people say "Lookit!"

Whoozawhatsit?

Thingamabob?

There's a bit in a hilarious book called Good Omens in which one of the main characters, Anathema Device, tells a story about a distant relative of hers being the man who invented the device, a small object used on steam engines. She then refers to someone with the last name Widget, and another one that escapes me at the moment. The book is fiction, but it's interesting that someone else has had the same train of thought. (It's an excellent book, BTW.)

Related to Troubleshooting Show Submissions: Technical Difficulties and Updates

What should I do if I encounter technical difficulties while submitting a show?

If you are experiencing technical difficulties while submitting a show, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies and then restarting your browser. If the issue persists, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I make updates to my show submission after it has been submitted?

Yes, you can make updates to your show submission by logging into your consultant account and accessing the "My Shows" section. From there, you can select the show you wish to update and make any necessary changes.

Why is my show submission not showing up in the calendar?

There are a few reasons why your show submission may not be appearing in the calendar. It could be that the show is still awaiting approval from our team, or it may have been rejected for not meeting our submission guidelines. If you believe there is an error, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

What should I do if my show submission is rejected?

If your show submission is rejected, you will receive an email with the reason for the rejection. You can make any necessary changes to your submission and resubmit it for approval. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

Can I cancel a show submission after it has been approved?

Yes, you can cancel a show submission after it has been approved by contacting our customer service team. Please note that any cancellations made less than 24 hours before the scheduled show may result in a penalty fee.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
heat123
  • pamperedlinda
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • smspamperedchef
  • General Chat
Replies