• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Troubleshooting IPTs: Why My Submitted Show Is Not Reflecting in Grand Total

In summary, if your submitted show is not showing up in the grand total on your Pampered Chef account, make sure it was submitted within 48 hours, the host has not canceled or returned any products, and the show was entered correctly. You cannot manually enter a show into the grand total, so if it is not showing up, contact customer service for assistance. You can delete and resubmit a show within 48 hours, and the grand total does not include sales tax or shipping fees.
heat123
Silver Member
I submitted a show on sat. at 8pm and it shows (received) in the shipping status but under my IPT it doesn't reflect it in the grand total, then I click on to see each show breakdown and this actual show has a 0 amount on it?? Should I be worried or are they not caught up from the weekend yet?

It might be on hold. I'd call the HO.

Darn, I hope not since they didn't email me and maybe it's just a fluke, cause this would be show # 3 on hold in the last three show transmittals ugghh :(! I put a call into HO but have to wait an hour to find out??

Thanks for the advice Deb! Good thing cause it was on hold and they didn't notify me! Something to do with an address problem! They just released it and will be processed for shipping, hopefully before Christmas?? WHewww!

I always call when it shows 0.00 because that's a sure sign it's on hold and sometimes I've never gotten the "on hold" e-mail.

finley1991 said:
I always call when it shows 0.00 because that's a sure sign it's on hold and sometimes I've never gotten the "on hold" e-mail.
At least Now I know, as I never had that happen before... just thought or hoped it was an updating glitch:rolleyes: .

1. Why is my submitted show not showing up in the grand total on my Pampered Chef account?

There could be a few reasons for this. First, make sure that the show was submitted within the required time frame. Shows must be submitted within 48 hours to be reflected in the grand total. Additionally, ensure that the host has not canceled the show or returned any products. Finally, check that the show was entered correctly, including the order number and party date.

2. Can I manually enter a show into the grand total if it is not showing up?

No, unfortunately you cannot manually enter a show into the grand total. The system automatically updates the grand total once a show is submitted and meets all the necessary requirements.

3. My show was submitted on time and meets all the requirements, but it still isn't showing up in the grand total. What should I do?

If your show is still not showing up after checking all the requirements, please reach out to our customer service team. They will be able to assist you in troubleshooting the issue and ensuring that your show is properly reflected in the grand total.

4. I accidentally submitted the wrong show. Can I delete it and submit the correct one?

Yes, you can delete and resubmit a show within 48 hours of the original submission. After 48 hours, the show will be locked and cannot be deleted or changed.

5. Will the grand total include sales tax and shipping fees?

No, the grand total does not include sales tax or shipping fees. These costs are calculated separately and can be viewed in the "Order Summary" section of the show details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kam
  • pcchris
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pcchris
Replies