• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Show Submitted 1/8 Still Not Showing Up...

In summary, the show that was submitted on 1/8 may not have shown up on the various areas where it is supposed to be shown yet (IPT, incentives calendar, shipping status). However, the order that was sent in on 1/3 finally showed up on the shipment page and was delivered on 1/10.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
I submitted a show on January 8th and it still not showing up on my IPT, incentives calendar or shipping status. Anyone else having that problem?

One of my roomies at Leadership was having that problem with a couple of online orders from the beginning of the month. I submitted a show on 1/7 that's on shipment status page (shipped and already delivered), but not in IPT or Incentives Calculator yet.The Tech area has some major updates that they're getting set to implement (relating to the new career plan), so they may not have as many techs assigned to keeping CC running and updated right now. (That's a theory, based on what I've seen happen at work when there are major implementations coming up.)

I received my order that was sent in on the 8th was there a problem with the credit card? I think you can go online and look that up.

trps said:
I received my order that was sent in on the 8th was there a problem with the credit card? I think you can go online and look that up.

I looked for this and there was nothing.

Darn it, I really need to know when this show ships, as the host lives in a very rural area, as do I and most of my hosts, so she need's to keep an eye out for it. There have been a couple of issue's of deliveries disappearing off of her front porch. :(

remember SEVERAL home office members were assisting in Denver at Leadership

any progress laurie?

i was going to post a thread asking the same question so im glad i read my new posts first. i submitted a show on jan 7 & its not in my shipping or ipt page. but i DID get the conf email from HO so i know its there somewhere...

thecougchef said:
any progress laurie?

i was going to post a thread asking the same question so im glad i read my new posts first. i submitted a show on jan 7 & its not in my shipping or ipt page. but i DID get the conf email from HO so i know its there somewhere...

Nothing yet. I did also receive the confirmation email, so I have that.

I also understand that there were quite a few people from home office at Leadership and I was just wodering if other's were having the same problem as I was. I figured it was because of Leadership.

I had an online order placed on Friday 1/9, and it doesn't even exist when I go to the shipments page, but on Sunday it finally showed up on my IPT. I got the confirmation e-mail so I know she "did it right" by going through my web-site. I just figured that everyone was tied up with Leadership and figured it would show up in a few days. (My customer will probably have it by then!) I was happy when it appeared in my IPT--so I know I'll get paid! : )

That happened during NC too so... I would only wait until Thursday latest and send an e-mail asking about the staus. A basic CYA thing I think. You never know. I work with computer networks all the time and well, you just never know.

Just checked, and mine still isn't there. Waiting.........not so patiently! : )

The individual order I sent in on 1/3 finally showed up yesterday on the shipment page (and tracking showed that it was delivered Thursday). So HO is gradually catching up.

My online orders are not showing up either - I got the email about them but they are not on IPT or shipping. When I emailed about it they thanked me (from what they said, it sounded like they didn't know about the problem before my email) and said that they were working on fixing it now. I agree, there are most likely less people working on the day to day fixes so we need to be patient.

If you see something that isn't right on CC or your PP or P3 program call tech support. They can help you and you may save others headaches by giving tech a heads up sooner.

I submitted a show on 1/8 at 9 p.m. and it arrived to the host on 1/10. I could not believe it came that fast. I would call HO to check if it is still not showing up.

I ended up calling the solution center last night. They told me that it is was on hold because there was no payment information.:eek: Um...excuse me P3 won't let you transmit without the payment information. I told them it was on my debit card, with two cc purchases. Well then I get a call back after he tell's me he is going to release it, that both cc were denied. Then why wasn't it showing up on CC under declined cc's? WTH!:mad:

I am going to call again this afternoon and see if I can talk to someone else and see if they give me the same story. It still isn't showing up anywhere (shipment status, IPT or incentive calender) either. Very frustrating!:cry:

Would my online order be on hold b/c of a cc issue too? Would they contact the customer directly? I'm not sure I really believe that is the issue.

straitfan said:
Would my online order be on hold b/c of a cc issue too? Would they contact the customer directly? I'm not sure I really believe that is the issue.

Me neither. That is why I am calling when I get off of work. :) The person I spoke with was confused which only consufed me even more.

Well, I called the solution center again tonight and talked with someone different. She had a hard time finding the show in the new system. She looked it up in the old system and there it was. It was received and entered in on the 8th and is being picked right now. I am glad that is being picked, but 5 days to get to that far? I don't get it, I seen alot of people saying that they have had their shows that were submitted the same day shipped and already received.

Oh well, at least I know it is on it's way. Hopefully, it doesn't mess up my binder being shipped and my mid-month commission (not that it is alot).

So if you are having the same issue's call HO and talk with someone!

I submitted a show on the 7th and it was on my host's doorstep on the 8th. So sorry yours got caught up!

DebbieJ said:
I submitted a show on the 7th and it was on my host's doorstep on the 8th. So sorry yours got caught up!

That is one of the perks of living so close to HO. :)

Typically, I don't have any problems. It was a really good conversation with the solution center staff. She was just as frustrated as I was. All is good though. :)

i dont know why mine still wouldnt be showing up since it was all paid for with my pc debit card. ill call first thing in the morning though .. ofcourse they are closed now.

they are open until late- call them- I called them this morning on a show I uploaded on the 7th, still not showing, and it was on hold, for no apparent reason. It said all of the credit cards were denied. I think it is a glich in the new system. A supervisor is to look into it.

mrssyvo said:
they are open until late- call them- I called them this morning on a show I uploaded on the 7th, still not showing, and it was on hold, for no apparent reason. It said all of the credit cards were denied. I think it is a glich in the new system. A supervisor is to look into it.

I was told the same thing last night. This morning all was fine. It is now showing up on everything.

One thing I was reminded is that we are all going to have to be patient with the new career plan being implemented also. It is going to take time for HO to get used to it also. :)

thecougchef said:
i dont know why mine still wouldnt be showing up since it was all paid for with my pc debit card. ill call first thing in the morning though .. ofcourse they are closed now.

HO is open 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. Central.

I didn't have a chance to call today, but I emailed (which generally doesn't get me very far, there have been several times when I received no reply or it was more than a week later!) I received notice of another online order last night, and it's not on my shipment status page either, but also showed up on my IPT today. At least I know I'm getting paid!

I spoke to HO today, for the 4th time regarding my show I uploaded on the 7th. It is just sitting there in limbo- flagged for credit card issue, but I have not received an e-mail about it, I do not know what card is the issue, etc. The woman I spoke to today promised me that I would hear back from someone today. This is getting to the point of frustration for me. I told her today that this has never happened to me, regarding lack of response from HO. They say it is a credit card issue, but can not tell me what credit card? Actually, at one point, they told me it was every credit carde, HUH?????

1. Why is my show submission from 1/8 still not showing up?

There could be a few reasons for this delay. It's possible that there was a technical issue with our system, or there may have been a delay in processing your submission. If it has been more than 24 hours since you submitted your show request, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it usually take for show submissions to show up?

Typically, show submissions are processed and show up on our system within 24 hours. However, during times of high volume, such as during popular promotions or holidays, it may take slightly longer. If it has been more than 24 hours, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

3. I submitted my show on 1/8, but it's now 1/10 and it's still not showing up. What should I do?

We apologize for the delay in your show submission appearing on our system. Please contact our customer service team and provide them with the details of your submission so they can assist you in resolving this issue.

4. Can I resubmit my show if it hasn't shown up after a few days?

Yes, you can resubmit your show if it hasn't shown up after a few days. However, we recommend contacting our customer service team first to ensure there are no technical issues causing the delay in your show submission.

5. Will my show still count towards my rewards if it hasn't shown up on the system yet?

As long as you submitted your show within the designated time frame, your show will still count towards your rewards, even if it hasn't shown up on our system yet. If you have any concerns, please contact our customer service team for clarification.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
JAE
  • pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD