• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Consultant's Corner Not Showing Receipt of My Shows Tonight

In summary, several people are having issues with their shipping status not being updated or receiving their shows.
Suzy Englert
Consultant's Corner/Shipping status is not showing receipt of my 3 shows tonight. Anyone else having this happen-are they just busy tonight?

Thanks!
Suzy in Texas

Last day of the month - always takes more time for things to show up.

Thank you-now I can go to sleep!
Suzy in Texas

And it's Sunday.

The first message I got when I tried to submit tonight was that there was an error and my submission was unsuccessful and if problem persists to contact HO but I clicked again to submit and it went through.

DebbieJ said:
And it's Sunday.

That too....:D

Tonight, I turned in 4 shows (2 cooking shows this week, and 2 catalog shows that closed just in time! Whew!....another $1800 in sales for the month, which equals 3200 points - yahoooo!) None of them are showing on CC yet.

ChefBeckyD said:
That too....:D

Tonight, I turned in 4 shows (2 cooking shows this week, and 2 catalog shows that closed just in time! Whew!....another $1800 in sales for the month, which equals 3200 points - yahoooo!) None of them are showing on CC yet.

Very nice! Send some of that my way. ;)

Kudos and congrats....love that your biz is booming!

I'm sending in my second show submission of the night in just a minute...glad to hear other people are having delays on email confirmations/cc updates, because I sent my first one in about 20 minutes ago and nothing has come through. It's usually so fast! Must be a LOT of people gunning for double points tonight. :)

My show still isn't showing from yesterday. Called HO and they said b/c so many were turned in last night, they will take longer to show up.

flemings99 said:
My show still isn't showing from yesterday. Called HO and they said b/c so many were turned in last night, they will take longer to show up.

Yes, I turned one in early afternoon, and then one at 8pm, one at 9pm, and one about 10:30pm. The one I turned in at 10:30 is still not showing as received on CC.

Hate this, because I had a couple consultants who said they were going to turn in shows, and I don't see any of theirs either...and one of them will lose her career sales if she didn't submit! I'd hate for that to have happened to her.

1. Why is the Consultant's Corner not showing the receipt of my shows tonight?

There could be a few reasons for this. It's possible that there was a technical issue with our system during the time of your show, causing the receipt not to show up. It's also possible that the host did not enter the orders correctly, which can delay the receipt from appearing. If you've checked these options and the receipt still does not show up, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

2. How long does it usually take for the receipt to appear on the Consultant's Corner?

The receipt should typically appear on the Consultant's Corner within 24 hours after the show is entered by the host. However, this may vary depending on any technical issues or errors with the show entry. If it has been longer than 24 hours and the receipt still does not show up, please contact our customer service team for help.

3. Can I manually enter the receipt on the Consultant's Corner if it doesn't show up?

Unfortunately, no. The receipts on the Consultant's Corner are automatically generated from the show entry by the host. If the receipt does not show up, it means that there was an error with the show entry or a technical issue. Please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my commission for the show be affected if the receipt doesn't show up on the Consultant's Corner?

No, your commission will not be affected. As long as the show was entered correctly by the host and the orders were placed, you will still receive your commission. If the receipt does not show up, please contact our customer service team to ensure that all the orders were entered correctly.

5. Is there a way to troubleshoot the issue if the receipt is not showing up?

Yes, there are a few things you can try to troubleshoot the issue. First, make sure that the show was entered correctly by the host and all the orders were placed. If everything looks correct, try refreshing the page or clearing your browser's cache. If the issue persists, please contact our customer service team for help.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pampered2007
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered2007
  • MrsNetNut404