• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get a Heart Bowl W/2 Shows in Dec Question

In summary, one of the incentives is to hold and submit a show in December and get the SA Heart Bowl. If you start a show in November, it will close earlier and you will get a 20% discount on the January guest price.
kam
Staff member
I saw that one of the incentives is:

Hold and submit 2 shows Dec 1-31 and get the SA Heart Bowl.

I have a catty show starting in the next week or so, that I could probably easily submit Dec 1 (and one cooking show scheduled for Dec 1).

Does anyone know if the catalog show will count toward the "HOLD" part? I am still unfamiliar with how all of these incentives work.

Thanks!

The catalog show would have to be dated as a December show & have the December specials.

The show has to be dated December 1st or later (Held then)Not held in November and then submitted December 1st.If this catalog hosts wants December guest and host specials you could date it December 1st...just be collecting orders "early".I start some "November" catalog shows the last week of October because I want them to close earlier...

Yep, I do the same thing. Catalog shows have a bit of flexibility when it comes to the "show date." If it's toward the end of the month, I'll usually let my host decide whether she's (or he's) doing one month or the other.

I do what Rae does. Just make sure if they are collecting orders in Nov to turn in Dec as a Dec show, that you give them Dec order forms. I know thats a "duh" statement but it is easy to do!!!

I do that with catalog shows too. and if they have taken up for one month but really want more sales, we just turn it into the next months show unless it will affect guest specials.

Make sure you work with them to figure out which month they are shooting for before they start collecting orders so they have the right guest special.

I date the catalog show according to the date the host and I agree to CLOSE the show. That way there is no question which specials she is offering to her friends.

Everyone - Thanks for clarifying ! I had completely forgotten that she had chosen Nov Specials! Oh well. I guess we can order it 20% off the Jan guest price!

Thanks!

kam said:
Everyone - Thanks for clarifying ! I had completely forgotten that she had chosen Nov Specials! Oh well. I guess we can order it 20% off the Jan guest price!

Thanks!

Throw together your own catalog show in December to get that bowl for free!!

What is the "Get a Heart Bowl W/2 Shows in Dec" promotion?

The "Get a Heart Bowl W/2 Shows in Dec" promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where customers can earn a heart-shaped serving bowl by hosting two parties in the month of December.

How do I qualify for the heart bowl?

To qualify for the heart bowl, you must host two separate parties in the month of December. Each party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least one booking for a future party. The parties can be in-person or virtual.

Can I choose the design of the heart bowl?

Yes, you can choose from three different heart bowl designs: Heart Dots, Berry Heart, or Heart Blossoms. The design can be selected when you place your order for the bowl.

When will I receive my heart bowl?

Your heart bowl will be shipped to you within 2-3 weeks after the end of the promotion in December. You will receive an email with tracking information once it has been shipped.

Can I still earn host rewards in addition to the heart bowl?

Yes, you can still earn host rewards for each party you host in December. The heart bowl is an additional gift for hosting two parties, and does not affect the regular host rewards you can earn.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Tams
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Doodlbug329
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Optimist78