• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Get Your HWC Apron by Submitting 3 Cooking Shows - HWC Flyer Details

In summary, the HWC Apron promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a stylish apron by submitting 3 cooking shows using the HWC flyer. To participate, one must be a Pampered Chef consultant and submit 3 cooking shows using the HWC flyer. The HWC flyer is a special flyer with exclusive products and recipes for consultants to use during cooking shows. It is possible to participate in the promotion multiple times, but only one apron will be given per consultant. There is a specific time frame for the promotion, which can be found on the HWC flyer. It is important to submit the 3 cooking shows within this time frame to be eligible for the apron.
quiverfull7
Gold Member
Okay... I just read the HWC flyer again... it says hold and submit 3 COOKING shows to get the apron... doesn't mention catalog shows... I did 2 cooking and 1 catalog... uh oh
I have last night's show that I can submit but was planning on waiting...

Wow, I had not noticed that before. I'd call HO.

I just reread it and I think it says hold and submit 3 shows. Someone else double check. Because I won't make it if it doesn't include catty shows.

Look at the fine print....
Help Whip Cancer® products: Qualified Cooking Shows, Fund-raiser Shows, Wedding Showers and Catalog Shows count toward this promotion.
Qualified Shows must be held and submitted to the Home Office between March 1 and midnight CT on March 15

Okay..... shew!!!!!! I was reading in the insert of CN that got sent to us separately due to the error or whatever and in there it only lists cooking shows.... THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I feel MUCH better now! All this drama over an apron... sorry! But I DO want that apron!!!!!!! :)

i wish that i could have earned them. I still don't have my kit :(

What is the HWC Apron promotion?

The HWC Apron promotion is a special offer from Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a stylish HWC apron by submitting 3 cooking shows using the HWC flyer.

How do I participate in the promotion?

To participate in the HWC Apron promotion, you must be a Pampered Chef consultant and submit 3 cooking shows using the HWC flyer. Once you have completed the 3 shows, you will automatically receive the HWC apron.

What is the HWC flyer?

The HWC flyer is a special flyer provided by Pampered Chef for consultants to use during cooking shows. It contains exclusive products and recipes that are not available in the regular catalog.

Can I participate in the promotion multiple times?

Yes, you can participate in the HWC Apron promotion multiple times by submitting 3 cooking shows using the HWC flyer each time. However, please note that the promotion is limited to one apron per consultant.

Is there a deadline for participating in the promotion?

Yes, the HWC Apron promotion has a specific time frame. Please refer to the details on the HWC flyer for the exact dates of the promotion. It is important to submit your 3 cooking shows within the specified time frame to be eligible for the apron.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcchris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefNic
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cookingwithlove
  • HealthNut