• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shows Not Showing up in Consultant Connection

you've submitted until the next day. The best way to see if something is received is if it shows up on the shipment page.
winklermom
I've got two shows that are not showing up in Consultant Connection for the month of November. Is anyone else having this issue? Should I call HO? This will make the difference in my SAT status.

I am with you. Waiting for 2 pm because that's when they say all updates are effective. Hopefully that will fix things!!

Okay. I didn't realize that. I knew that they were both showing in P3 as being submitted and I found an email for one but haven't see the email for the other. I was about to panic! LOL! I worked hard for my freebies and didn't want to miss out because of a computer glich! (;

It sounds like they really got slammed with orders last night so it may be later than 2. There are some months that nothing shows up until the 2nd. Hopefully this won't be the case, I am really curious to see how my team ended up.

I don't expect to see anything until tonight or possibly even tomorrow.

chefsteph07 said:
I don't expect to see anything until tonight or possibly even tomorrow.

That's fine by me, just as long as it does show up and I get credit for everything that I submitted.

Mine says it won't be updated until 6pm.

Just now I got an online activity report for orders placed on my website on Monday...so yeah, I think they are a little backed up!

Tell me about it! I submitted $4000 last night and it's not showing up!!

Just be patient, for me even before the end of the month (say, the 23rd of Nov), it took almost 48 hrs to update. It'll take some time, don't worry though!

Home Office was SLAMMED last night - their credit card authorization software went down and they had tons of shows that are now on hold because they couldn't get them to go through last night. Last I heard, it would be at least 5pm EST before it's updated, but I'm betting it will take longer, maybe tomorrow!!As long as you got a "success" stamp in P3, you're good to go!! :)

I'm glad I closed my last show on the 27th

skaugchef said:
I'm glad I closed my last show on the 27th

LOL
I closed all mine on the 29th and I feel the same way!

My 11/30 submitted party showed up on Consultant Connection but there is only one box showing for that party shipping today. There should be TWO! One is going to California and one is coming to me in Milwaukee. Only one with a code 1, ship to host, is showing! I hope the code 2 being directly shipped to CA is not missing in action! Now I am really confused. The box going to Redmond, CA is on its way but the part coming to Milwaukee does not appear at all!

Last edited:
John, when they're going to a different location, they both show up as the #1 box :D You wouldn't want the host thinking there were two boxes coming and waiting for the second, so they just number them both 1.

OOPS! Sometimes I can be so well, DUMB! Thanks I forgot about that. But I got the one box in Milwaukee yesterday and it never showed up on shipping until it was actually on its way to my house yesterday morning from Oak Creek, WI! Too funny, it was never scanned at HO or in Chicago at all. Oh well, just glad it got here!

I submitted a show this morning that is showing received on my shipment page, but nothing in CC. I hope they get it together, today was my 30 day deadline!

lindseystar said:
I submitted a show this morning that is showing received on my shipment page, but nothing in CC. I hope they get it together, today was my 30 day deadline!

CC only updates once a day - and it won't ever show anything that you've submitted until the next day. The best way to see if something is received is if it shows up on the shipment page. That's the first place it shows up.

Usually CC updates for me between 10-11am eastern time. But with this VERY busy time of the year, it's been a little later in the day, however - they have been good about letting us know that updates will be late.

The exception to all of that is when they get slammed the last day of the month - that makes it more difficult.

My guess is that having to switch back to the old way of processing credit cards is holding things up a bit...but I'm pretty sure they "have it together" and know what they are doing. ;)

ChefBeckyD said:
CC only updates once a day - and it won't ever show anything that you've submitted until the next day. The best way to see if something is received is if it shows up on the shipment page. That's the first place it shows up.

Usually CC updates for me between 10-11am eastern time. But with this VERY busy time of the year, it's been a little later in the day, however - they have been good about letting us know that updates will be late.

The exception to all of that is when they get slammed the last day of the month - that makes it more difficult.

My guess is that having to switch back to the old way of processing credit cards is holding things up a bit...but I'm pretty sure they "have it together" and know what they are doing. ;)

My thought exactly!

Related to Shows Not Showing up in Consultant Connection

1. Why aren't my shows showing up in Consultant Connection?

There could be several reasons why your shows are not appearing in Consultant Connection. First, make sure you have entered the show information correctly and that the show date falls within your active dates as a consultant. Additionally, if a show was entered by the host, it may take up to 48 hours for it to appear in Consultant Connection. If you still do not see your show after checking these factors, please reach out to our customer support team for further assistance.

2. Can I add a show to Consultant Connection if it was not entered at the time of the party?

Yes, you can add a show to Consultant Connection even if it was not entered at the time of the party. Simply log in to your Consultant Connection account and click on "Add a Show" under the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can enter the show information and it will be added to your account.

3. How do I cancel or reschedule a show in Consultant Connection?

To cancel or reschedule a show in Consultant Connection, log in to your account and click on the show you wish to change under the "My Shows" tab. From there, you can click on "Edit Show" and make any necessary changes. Please note that if you are cancelling a show, you will need to contact the host to inform them of the cancellation.

4. Can I view my past shows in Consultant Connection?

Yes, you can view your past shows in Consultant Connection by clicking on the "My Shows" tab and selecting the "Past Shows" option. This will display all of your past shows and their corresponding information.

5. How do I add a host to a show in Consultant Connection?

To add a host to a show in Consultant Connection, click on the show under the "My Shows" tab and select "Edit Show." From there, you can add the host's information and save the changes. If the show has already taken place, you can still add the host's information by clicking on the show under the "Past Shows" tab and selecting "Edit Show."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pkd09
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Donna Fulcher