• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Deep Covered Baker Not Showing up on Website??

In summary, the Deep Covered Baker Special isn't appearing on any of the websites that I've checked. It's showing up on Tianope's website, but not on any of the other websites. It's possible that it's just not appearing yet, but it's still confusing because the DCB bundle isn't showing up anywhere and the ad that pops up when someone clicks on the link to buy it says it's not available.
jcsmilez
Gold Member
I went to my website to see how one can order the Deep Covered Baker special before including it in my newsletter and the DCB isn't showing up at all. :( I've checked back several times, is anyone else noticing this on their site? TIA

Nope, it's showing up on my website.

Went and looked... it is under Gift Giving

*the $99 Set

Last edited:
Thanks for checking - it's interesting that it is showing up on yours and not on mine. The DCB itself isn't showing up in the stoneware section, the bundle is not in Gift Giving and when I click on the ad that appears on the main part of my page it says, "This item is not available at this time. Please select a different item.
Product images and prices reflect our US product line only. They may vary outside the US." So confused. :(

Okay, I somewhat figured it out. The show I was testing it with was not a February show which makes sense for the DCB bundle, still confused as to why the DCB itself becomes unavailable - weird!

Bummer! Are you shopping under a "show"? Maybe it's dated Jan...? idk :(

oops! posted at the same time... glad you figured it out! :)

jcsmilez said:
Okay, I somewhat figured it out. The show I was testing it with was not a February show which makes sense for the DCB bundle, still confused as to why the DCB itself becomes unavailable - weird!

There was some conversation previously about the item number for the DCB disappearing out of P3 when someone tried to enter a March show. I don't remember allt he details, but it was later confirmed that the DCB isn't going away. You may just have to wait until the Spring Launch events are over and the websites are updated.

Mine shows up - both in the gifts and the Stoneware section.

Didnt' someone say the number for the DCB is changing in March?

gailz2 said:

pure speculation at this point because we can't pull it up in P3 for March shows with the current number. *or even see it at all by searching for it. So we figured something was changing and would update soon.

gailz2 said:

Makes me wonder if it will be "re-designed" or something (I think that is why some things get new numbers sometimes). Thus, the big push to sell what they have this month as a special :confused:

1. Why is the Deep Covered Baker not showing up on the Pampered Chef website?

The Deep Covered Baker is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Please check back periodically for updates on its availability.

2. Is the Deep Covered Baker being discontinued?

No, the Deep Covered Baker is not being discontinued. It is currently out of stock but will be restocked in the near future. We appreciate your patience and understanding.

3. Can I still purchase the Deep Covered Baker from a Pampered Chef consultant?

Unfortunately, the Deep Covered Baker is currently out of stock and is not available for purchase from any Pampered Chef consultants. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

4. Will the Deep Covered Baker be available in different sizes?

At this time, the Deep Covered Baker is only available in one size. However, we are always looking for ways to improve our products and we will take your feedback into consideration for future updates.

5. Can I be notified when the Deep Covered Baker is back in stock?

Yes, you can sign up for email notifications on the product page for the Deep Covered Baker. You will receive an email as soon as it is back in stock and available for purchase on the Pampered Chef website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• imcooking
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
janej76
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • toneybug
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies